I like it, is it yours? My old C6Z.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/busabob/C6%20Z06/wet.jpg

jamesdean65
05-27-11, 09:06 AM
Sick!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c80v9jfjjqw :drool::thumbsup: I'm in love

haterinc
05-27-11, 09:48 AM
are those COR wheels? 21"? what lowering springs did you go with?

Domsz06
05-27-11, 09:50 AM
nice car. I'd hate to have to keep that clean lol!

I do like the rims, care to share more info on those?

856V
05-27-11, 10:52 AM
not a fan of the wheels, nice set of adv1's would look better.

Fireverm
05-27-11, 11:22 AM
You should have the exhaust tips painted black as well.

wfo
05-27-11, 11:37 AM
You probably meant 20" Forgiatto's though.

Otherwise, the paint looks really sick.

The wheels work well and the car sits just right, nice job, car looks fantastic.

CTSV4now
05-27-11, 12:31 PM
Must be nice to have a turntable in your garage :cool2:

Junkie414
05-27-11, 01:17 PM
Just made my decision on painting my upper/lower grills

thebigjimsho
05-27-11, 02:03 PM
It's not the OP's. He lists an '11 sedan, not a '10.

thebigjimsho
05-27-11, 02:05 PM
And we have quite a few members here with better looking Vs. Not a big fan of the wheels. Stupid ass roof spoiler is stupid ass. And all black gets old. Needs a tiny bit of contrast.

haterinc
05-27-11, 02:47 PM
those might be the adv1 concave 10s in looking at them closer? and jim quit hating... 21s are just right and the roof spoiler looks good.

thebigjimsho
05-27-11, 03:50 PM
I don't care if they're 21s. It's not a great looking wheel. Roof spoilers funk up the aerodynamics of the car for questionable looks and there ARE much better looking Vs out there. Many from our own members.

Maybe the proclamation of it being the sickest ever when it's clearly not is what has me riled up.

haterinc
05-27-11, 04:41 PM
orrrrr maybe you're just getting old lol

JimmyH
05-27-11, 05:48 PM
gotta go with james on this one. all black is too much, and roof spoilers are for STi's.

serturbo
05-27-11, 06:35 PM
and roof spoilers are for sti's.

lol!!!

neverl8
05-27-11, 07:10 PM
I think it's SICK, and I don't like black that much. Those of you that claim there are better looking ones on here, post em up! I have not seen many that were anything but stock with mabey a drop???

Fireverm
05-27-11, 07:42 PM
I think it's SICK, and I don't like black that much. Those of you that claim there are better looking ones on here, post em up! I have not seen many that were anything but stock with mabey a drop???

I like factory graphite wheels and totally blacked out emblems better, so I respectfully submit my Black on Black Diamond: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/231142-black-black-diamond.html

neverl8
05-27-11, 08:36 PM
I do like the factory wheels better also, but I think the totally blacked out emblems look like someone painted them with a rattle can of krylon? Just sayin.... I would still trade you tho and replace the emblems immediatly!

Fireverm
05-27-11, 09:15 PM
I do like the factory wheels better also, but I think the totally blacked out emblems look like someone painted them with a rattle can of krylon? Just sayin.... I would still trade you tho and replace the emblems immediatly!

I have seen the emblems where they black out the chrome and leave the center in color, like D3's, and I don't like it. I had played with the idea of just having the center smoked but ultimately settled on blacking them completely out.

thebigjimsho
05-27-11, 09:22 PM
Um, no. You can search for yourself. Just because you don't frequent here much, does not mean someone else will do the work for you...

neverl8
05-27-11, 11:48 PM
Um, no. You can search for yourself. Just because you don't frequent here much, does not mean someone else will do the work for you...

Wow, whine much? I guess you told me!? LOL...............Now say something else to make yourself feel like a big shot......Your right tho searching this site is such hard work.

Flame On....

neverl8
05-27-11, 11:54 PM
Ha 19 posts count. good catch tbjs. any luck with the racing wheels?

Here ya go,, I'll throw you a bone to. HA HA 496 post count. I guess that means your 477 posts smarter than me? Any luck with a life?

neverl8
05-27-11, 11:58 PM
I have seen the emblems where they black out the chrome and leave the center in color, like D3's, and I don't like it. I had played with the idea of just having the center smoked but ultimately settled on blacking them completely out.

Yea that's the great thing about different tastes, you get to see different things instead of the same ole thing all the time.

laynrockers
05-28-11, 12:39 AM
I have the urge to throw my opinion in here. The car is "clean" by that I mean yes it looks good. But I am sick of the Black'd out look. And this coming from a guy who owns only black cars. Every tool out there these days smokes their tail lights, and then throws a "family" sticker on the back. If you are not familiar it is a clothing company owned by a famous drummer. Not that you are, you will notice this much more. I live in Las Vegas so the tools are much too many here.

Contrast is needed!

Maybe stock tail lights alone would change my mind.

Busabob
05-28-11, 07:21 AM
Wow, whine much? I guess you told me!? LOL...............Now say something else to make yourself feel like a big shot......Your right tho searching this site is such hard work.

Flame On....

LOL, you nailed it. "internet big shot".

thebigjimsho
05-28-11, 01:28 PM
Ha 19 posts count. good catch tbjs. any luck with the racing wheels?
I forget if it was Silver -V- or someone else who bought some cheap 18s from Discount Tire somewhere in Texas. Maybe I'll find him to get his contact and see if an 18" TSW Nuburgring would work...

thebigjimsho
05-28-11, 01:31 PM

Flame On....
Tell ya what, just go back within the last 4-5 pages of this forum and you'll find a few threads with better looking Vs. Again, you want to see these pics, YOU look for them. For those of us who come here just a little bit, we've seen them. The onus is on you.

JimmyH
05-28-11, 05:01 PM
game. set. point.

Busabob
05-28-11, 05:36 PM
Tell ya what, just go back within the last 4-5 pages of this forum and you'll find a few threads with better looking Vs. Again, you want to see these pics, YOU look for them. For those of us who come here just a little bit, we've seen them. The onus is on you.

You are SUCH a knob...

Every thread I see you post in you're putting someone down or making fun of them especially newer members. This complete BS post just adds to it. The dude said he liked the car, AND said it was a matter of opinion. If you think another car looks better then YOU go get the pick and post it big man.

JimmyH
05-28-11, 05:41 PM
James didn't resort to namecalling, unlike you. And I have never seen him go after ANYONE who didn't first post something highly opinionated first. If you make aggressive posts on this forum, or any forum, you are going to get arrogant posts in return. Grow a thicker skin, or go hang in the disney forums. The choice is yours.

neverl8
05-28-11, 06:56 PM
I guess the OP got his thread jacked!? Sorry dude the car is sick IMO.

JimmyH
05-28-11, 07:30 PM
yeah, what a shame