: Yup......I searched first. Good tuners in the Virginia, Maryland area?

DoingOK
05-26-11, 02:26 PM
I've heard about BeHe in Maryland......just curious who in the area is very familiar and good with tuning the V2's. I'm looking at a tune after cam, pulley, injectors, headers, cai and exhaust install. Thanks in advance fellas. I'm getting antsy and want to get all my ducks in a row.

Rich

thatcoder
05-26-11, 02:56 PM
Behe out of MD.

http://www.beheperformance.com/contact.html

Titaniumseeker
05-26-11, 06:54 PM
Yep talk to John Behe. Is very knowledgable and you can't go wrong there.

thebigjimsho
05-26-11, 10:28 PM
They can tune anything. They're especially excellent with LS motors and did wonderful work on my '09. I think Titaniumseeker would agree...

thebigjimsho
05-26-11, 10:29 PM
BTW, I drove down from Mass to have them work on my V...

EVIL_C5
05-27-11, 09:14 PM
Interesting, I wish I had asked before I got my sct with unknown changes. If you get a price, shoot me a pm if u don't mind sharing.

vseries
05-27-11, 09:36 PM
Evil if you get this done let me know the comparo . I too have heard good things about behe I spoke with him on the phone really nice guy who strays from all the bs marketed parts coming out for our cars , as for an emailed tune you can't beat w4me

Titaniumseeker
05-27-11, 09:50 PM
They can tune anything. They're especially excellent with LS motors and did wonderful work on my '09. I think Titaniumseeker would agree...

Yes, I do concur. You will find John Behe to be one of the most straight forward no nonsense individuals in the industry who is always willing to address any questions you may have.

DoingOK
05-27-11, 10:20 PM
Thanks gents.

C6Z06
05-27-11, 11:45 PM
Rich, you need to go back to those SLOW Corvettes you love so much and leave the fast heavy metal to us!! Scott

DoingOK
05-28-11, 03:02 AM
Rich, you need to go back to those SLOW Corvettes you love so much and leave the fast heavy metal to us!! Scott

Don't be upset when this white V coupe screams by you :yup: Muhahahaha:stirpot:

EVIL_C5
05-28-11, 09:32 AM
I sent an email to get info.

thebigjimsho
05-28-11, 12:39 PM
Evil if you get this done let me know the comparo . I too have heard good things about behe I spoke with him on the phone really nice guy who strays from all the bs marketed parts coming out for our cars , as for an emailed tune you can't beat w4me

Yes, I do concur. You will find John Behe to be one of the most straight forward no nonsense individuals in the industry who is always willing to address any questions you may have.
Back in Sept of '09 Behe had a V day for us to come to his shop and just hang. He fed us lunch, showed us around the shop and explained his philosophies on making cars fast. These guys will give you power and longevity. GREAT guys.

At V-Day IV that Lindsay set up last June, Behe showed up with his trailer and had a couple of cars, including a new ZR1 they worked on, running around the track. Anyone could walk up to him and just start talking. And he doesn't flood you with non-stop technical babble. He'll just plain talk to anyone, no matter their level of technical knowledge.

Very trustworthy guys...

Titaniumseeker
06-01-11, 09:25 PM
I sent an email to get info.

Just a heads up that Behe's new location is near a State Police Barrack so watch your speed in the area.

thebigjimsho
06-01-11, 10:16 PM
I wonder if he's tuned their patrol cars? egads...

brlong23
06-02-11, 02:11 AM
I'm fairly new here and just purchased my V a month ago so I am not familiar with everyone on here and their locations.

How many V owners on here are in Virginia/D.C./Maryland area? Do you guys ever get together for any shows or V group events?

aj660
06-02-11, 06:04 AM
I wonder if he's tuned their patrol cars? egads...

If so, they still can't catch us :)

EVIL_C5
06-02-11, 07:02 AM
I'm fairly new here and just purchased my V a month ago so I am not familiar with everyone on here and their locations.

How many V owners on here are in Virginia/D.C./Maryland area? Do you guys ever get together for any shows or V group events?

my buddy Wayne and myself have been hitting capitol raceway a few times this spring and usually try to make it down to the cars and coffee gathering at katies in great falls as much as possible.

rjoffe
06-02-11, 08:59 AM

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-general/224541-v-day-5-june-24-a.html

Titaniumseeker
06-02-11, 07:39 PM
my buddy Wayne and myself have been hitting capitol raceway a few times this spring and usually try to make it down to the cars and coffee gathering at katies in great falls as much as possible.

I've heard about a V running at Capitol and wondered who that was. I met a great bunch of guys from the V1 forums and the last time I met with a bunch of V2's was at Behe's Open house last year. When is the cars and coffee at Katies? Might make a run of it.

brlong23
06-03-11, 02:19 AM
After some online research, the cars and coffee seems to be every Saturday from April - October. Several sites have reports from the events and each time, there seems to be a good turn out with various exotics and classics.

Something I'll definitely have to check out once I get back in country. Maybe we can plan ahead and have several V's show up together like many of the exotics do. I'd like to meet some fellow V owners as well.

EVIL_C5
06-03-11, 06:58 AM
I've heard about a V running at Capitol and wondered who that was. I met a great bunch of guys from the V1 forums and the last time I met with a bunch of V2's was at Behe's Open house last year. When is the cars and coffee at Katies? Might make a run of it.

that was probably my bucket of bolts.... :)

After some online research, the cars and coffee seems to be every Saturday from April - October. Several sites have reports from the events and each time, there seems to be a good turn out with various exotics and classics.

Something I'll definitely have to check out once I get back in country. Maybe we can plan ahead and have several V's show up together like many of the exotics do. I'd like to meet some fellow V owners as well.

its a really cool trip on a saturday morning. we usually leave my house by BWI at ~6 to get there by 7, otherwise the parking gets filled really fast and you are parking across the street at the gas station.