: Our New Boost Referenced FPR!!

FICINJECTORS
05-25-11, 07:00 PM
I am VERY proud to announce here our latest product.

This is our very own design, manufactured for us, Boost Referenced Fuel Pressure Regulator!

And I'm going to do one hell of a deal to introduce it.

25 to 100 PSI
10an in on both ports. 6an out to return.
Mounting bracket included
Polished case.

$189.00!!!!!

PM or Email me to place your order!!!
Rich@fuelinjectorconnection.com

http://www.corvetteinjectors.com/shop/ccdata/images/imageMain_21_378.jpg

http://www.corvetteinjectors.com/shop/ccdata/images/full3_21_378.jpg

FICINJECTORS
05-27-11, 03:52 PM
weekend bump!

vseries
05-28-11, 12:08 PM
Please explain why we would want/need this?
Thank you

FICINJECTORS
05-28-11, 04:44 PM
It is a rising rate FPR, fuel pressure increases with boost pressure. A standard FPR is wide open at static (no vacuum) on a forced induction vehicle since there is a positive pressure in the manifold, a standard regulator will not work. Being factory supercharged, you already have a rising rate FPR. But in the very high horsepower ranges, it will not be able to flow enough.

This also has very large 10AN ports to make sure to prevent fuel starvation, and a 100psi maximum input pressure in order take advantage of the very high max pressure of the EV14 injector.

I.E : Our F IC 2000 flows 210lb at the stock 58psi pressure. Running at 100psi it will flow 275lb.

FICINJECTORS
05-31-11, 03:47 PM
Little bump :)

CTSV4now
05-31-11, 06:50 PM
It is a rising rate FPR, fuel pressure increases with boost pressure. A standard FPR is wide open at static (no vacuum) on a forced induction vehicle since there is a positive pressure in the manifold, a standard regulator will not work. Being factory supercharged, you already have a rising rate FPR. But in the very high horsepower ranges, it will not be able to flow enough.

This also has very large 10AN ports to make sure to prevent fuel starvation, and a 100psi maximum input pressure in order take advantage of the very high max pressure of the EV14 injector.

I.E : Our F IC 2000 flows 210lb at the stock 58psi pressure. Running at 100psi it will flow 275lb.

At what point is the stock system a bottle neck?

FICINJECTORS
06-01-11, 03:48 PM
The stock system is returnless, so it's FPR system is a voltage controller that varies pump output and rises based on demand.

This is more for folks that are doing a complete fuel system changeover to support VERY VERY high horsepower. (pump, lines, rails, etc.)