: Looking for a GOOD shop in/near MASS for engine install.

MoistCabbage
05-24-11, 04:46 PM
I need to replace the engine in my '01 Seville and am looking for a shop that can do it RIGHT. Everything routed the right way, everything torqued to factory specs, nothing scratched/nicked up under the hood. You get the idea. I'm in Boston, If anyone can give me a lead, that would be awesome. Thank you in advance.

00 Deville
05-24-11, 06:32 PM
Check out this thread from a while back. You might be able to PM cadi4evr for another update.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-seville-cadillac-eldorado-forum/176721-boston-northstar-performance.html

MoistCabbage
05-24-11, 07:48 PM
Check out this thread from a while back. You might be able to PM cadi4evr for another update.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-seville-cadillac-eldorado-forum/176721-boston-northstar-performance.html

Thanks 00, Chris sent me that link too. Nemesis Mustang, Which turned into Nemesis Motorsports, is gone. I contacted a company that worked with them on a car for SEMA, Nemesis is no more.

ThumperPup
05-24-11, 09:02 PM
have you tried contacting jake he might have a few names up in your area

i had thought you where going to have the dealer do it what did they want some rediclous amount like 2k just for the R&R ?

MoistCabbage
05-25-11, 02:36 AM
I sent Jake a PM a few days ago, and actually he got back to me a while ago. I have a few questions about his engines and the whole buying/shipping process. I'll be asking about a shop as well. Chris gave me a ballpark of $1600 for the job at a dealer, which is pretty much what I expected. If I can find a shop that I'm confident wont screw it up, it'd be nice to save a bit of money.

zr1mark
05-26-11, 02:16 PM
It's really too bad that Nemesis is gone !! I might have had the last engine they did, but I can testify that the kid who did it was a genius. My Son's Eldorado has never run better !!!
I was going to start to look for Caddy's with bad engines and start fixing them, but now that they're gone I won't be doing that...

Too bad.........

johnnyjaws
06-01-11, 02:04 AM
i do northstar repairs Rust 2 Riches Restoration i live in newburgh new york ill restudd your block with jakes studs lower gaskets and seals head gaskets for $1500.00 if you pull the motor. if i pull and install, its $2500.00 you can get me at johnnyjaws@verizon.net or 845 542 3788 ask for john.

MoistCabbage
06-03-11, 05:58 AM
Not looking to stud my block, actually not a head gasket problem.