: I have 4 10inch kits back in stock for those that wanted them. No belt slip. :)

wait4me
05-23-11, 08:32 PM
I just got a set of new rings made that are pretty awsome with all the extra material cut out of them. Ill have some matching 9.5 inch and 9.75 rings soon as well on the new cuts.. :)

Special Brackets,idlers, balancer, ring, belt, and everything you need is $1k shipped.

It is using a higher quality balancer than the innovators as well. ;)

9.5 kit will be $150 cheaper. So 850 shipped ;)

Balancers are rebuildable, configurable, SAE approved and they are Rubber elastomer filled and bonded inertia weight unit that is set to our hp levels.

cbloveday
05-23-11, 09:39 PM
Sounds nice Jesse. :drool2:

vseries
05-23-11, 10:01 PM
So this is a new design? What's the difference between 9.5 and 10 with headers? And when is the new ver 9.5 avail? Thanks _benny

wait4me
05-24-11, 08:41 AM
20 to 30 hp usually and a lot more torque between the 2.. Yes they are a new design ring. The 9.5 kit will be ready in less than 2 weeks i am told.

vseries
05-24-11, 01:41 PM
Thanks Jesse but what is the PSI difference? Also would there be a need for injectors for the 10 over the 9.5 ?

Racie
05-24-11, 04:37 PM
What kind of numbers are you getting with a tune and CAI out of these kits. I just sold the my C6Z06 for one of these bad boy sedans and I have made it a week yet without wanting to pull the trigger on modding!!!! Lol...

Domsz06
05-24-11, 10:28 PM
What kind of numbers are you getting with a tune and CAI out of these kits. I just sold the my C6Z06 for one of these bad boy sedans and I have made it a week yet without wanting to pull the trigger on modding!!!! Lol...

i put down 560 rwhp with a 9.5, cai, he, injectors, and 160 stat. will see what porting it all gives me next week I hope.

Domsz06
05-24-11, 10:53 PM
I think the New Era helped your car a lot.

:D it sure does sound good :)

wait4me
05-25-11, 10:01 AM
We do have the ability to remote tune. Several routes actually. You just have to have the proper tools to do it. Like 2 widebands, scan tool software ect...

serturbo
05-25-11, 03:23 PM
The remote tuning option would work best for me since there are no tuners on my island. We'll see how long a stock V can keep me entertained. LOL

Fortunately or unfortunately... I guess it depends on how you look at it. My future mods would be limited. My local track requires a 5 point harness, roll bars and scatter shield for cars running 11.49 or quicker. I am definitely not putting bars in this car. I had a cage in my old 11 second Civic and it was a royal PITA to live with.

wait4me
05-26-11, 10:21 AM
We have EFilive scan tool software that is just for scanning, They are only $350 directly thru me. It would / should be cheaper than the hp tuner route. It has scan tool capability in the handheld unit as well so read, clear codes, and SERIAL input for wideband which is alot more accurate than 0-5 volt.

also , MannyZ i will be in the UK and will check what is wrong on your car when i get there like i said. things are a little postponed right now because of the funeral stuff....

I dont Ever charge for fixes or retunes even on future mods. Save your money and it will get taken care of....

Curtis, Im not sure why you wont just come back over and let me check things out.. It is kind of crazy that you arent. As it is probably a simple little tweek fix that needs to be done...
and wont cost you a thing to fix it....

Now that the motor is more broke in, it would be able to be more maxed out anyways, now that the rings are set and the motor should be more loose.

As for nitrous, have you tried the smaller shot yet with the smaller tune?

ill be back on monday it looks like. All the funeral stuff is this weekend. Ill be home monday morning to start answering phones/working again....

cbloveday
05-26-11, 11:38 AM
We have EFilive scan tool software that is just for scanning, They are only $350 directly thru me. It would / should be cheaper than the hp tuner route. It has scan tool capability in the handheld unit as well so read, clear codes, and SERIAL input for wideband which is alot more accurate than 0-5 volt.

also , MannyZ i will be in the UK and will check what is wrong on your car when i get there like i said. things are a little postponed right now because of the funeral stuff....

I dont Ever charge for fixes or retunes even on future mods. Save your money and it will get taken care of....

Curtis, Im not sure why you wont just come back over and let me check things out.. It is kind of crazy that you arent. As it is probably a simple little tweek fix that needs to be done...
and wont cost you a thing to fix it....

Now that the motor is more broke in, it would be able to be more maxed out anyways, now that the rings are set and the motor should be more loose.

As for nitrous, have you tried the smaller shot yet with the smaller tune?

ill be back on monday it looks like. All the funeral stuff is this weekend. Ill be home monday morning to start answering phones/working again....

Jess,

It is not that I don't want to come there. I am just uncomfortable doing 1/4 mile runs on the street.
If you could help me at the strip, that would be ideal.

KD is not stealing me as a customer. Jesse has done some great work for me.

I am merely wanting to data log and see what is going on. I have no intention of going to a smaller shot unless it is to tell me something, like the build can only handle that size shot.

If this is the case, I would have stayed with the LSA. The whole premise of the motor swap was to put more nitrous through it safetly. I was initially told that I could run whatever shot I want through this build.

Nitrous outlet said the plate is capable of 250 spray with good dispersement per cylinder. They also suggested checking the plugs to confirm.

I already bought the HP tuners suite from summit. If I need help I can go on the HP Forum.
KDInnovators is not stealing my business.