: 1989 Cadillac Brougham Vinyl top

05-22-11, 07:12 PM
My cars top is shot and I cant find any matching pre cut tops. What should I do Does anyone have one for sale??? I'm in Maryland.

05-22-11, 08:01 PM
Just take it in to a shop. Most places that do windshields do tops. Well, they used to. You might have to call around...

11-15-11, 03:34 PM
Hey i was just wondering if you ever got your vinyl top replaced or repaired? And also how much it was to do so, i myself just bought a 1989 brougham and it had some minor cracks in it and i wanted to get that taken care of and was wondering what i was looking at for pricing and if you had to track down a certain place to get it done or if you just took it to a regular body shop. Thanks

11-15-11, 03:52 PM
I just had a top put on my 95FWB... because the under pad was still good I only needed the top it cost me $700 installed... I was very happy with the job.. I have a 81 sdv that had a new top 7 years ago... It is now shot , so I am taking the vinyl off and having it painted... But a few years back I bought a new top that I was going to put on , but am not going to use it.. It is light blue...What color are you looking for?

11-17-11, 06:19 AM
go to www.smsautofabrics.com
they have what you need, just fill out the info and they'll send you a sample to determine match. They sell by the yard or pre-made. Check them out