: LED Lighting

ogbuehi
05-20-11, 04:09 PM
I have a 2011 DTS and was wondering if there were LED bulbs that I could use to replace the incandescent bulbs in my front turn signals. Basically I'd like something that would fit the OEM socket if it even exists. Thanks.

CadillacAddict21
05-20-11, 04:38 PM
I have a 2011 DTS and was wondering if there were LED bulbs that I could use to replace the incandescent bulbs in my front turn signals. Basically I'd like something that would fit the OEM socket if it even exists. Thanks.
I did a full LED swap interior and exterior. I know that the turn signals if you use LED's you will have hyperflash. I know there is way to mod it to keep that from happening but its not easy fix and widely know on here. It really doesn tmake any sense to do that anyways youll hardly tell the difference from the regualr bulb to the LED in your turn signals. Now the interior and rerverse lights etc are a different story do them for sure. Well worth it and buy all bulbs from superbrite LED.

ogbuehi
05-20-11, 05:11 PM
I was wanting to do a LED swap on the turn signals mainly because I like the way the back LED brake and turn signals sharply turn on and off. The reverse lights seem like a good candidate but they're so bright they seem like they put HID bulbs in there. If you have a pic I'd like to check them out. Same with the interiors. How hard was it to access the sockets to replace the bulbs for the interior lighting?