View Full Version : Chrome trim

05-20-11, 01:53 PM
I have a 03' sts and its a special edition that came with the rag top surrounded by chrome trim. I'm trying to figure out where i can find the chrome trim that surrounds the rag b/c i need to replace it. any input would be appreciated. Let me know if you need any pics.

05-20-11, 05:45 PM
i'm almost 100% certain that your 'ragtop' was not factory installed... which leaves you in a weird situation not knowing who to go to for parts....

i'll look into it but i'm pretty sure you'll have to customize (unless you can figure out who did the modification)

05-20-11, 09:05 PM
oh ok thankyou for the info

05-21-11, 09:32 AM
The only place that I can think of is C&C Top Shop

they are the local shop that does simulated convertible top conversions