: Rear cargo mat??

daddie2k3
05-19-11, 02:14 PM
Have anybody found a mat that match the all weather mats to go in the rear cargo...but still able to use the fence because I see u have to remove fence and it covers the tracks...

Smokin' SRX
05-20-11, 12:32 PM
No. I purchased a Universal Black Cargo net, tie-wrapped it to bottom ,outer chrome hooks, added 2 plastic hooks (the ones that come with adhesive-had to screw them in) on upper side walls. Looks almost OEM cargo net and keeps packages in place. Good compromise. Full Cargo Mat slides right under.

SS

jjjleblanc
09-13-11, 10:56 AM
Have anybody found a mat that match the all weather mats to go in the rear cargo...but still able to use the fence because I see u have to remove fence and it covers the tracks...

I've been looking for floor mats and cargo liners for a new '12 and found Lloyd makes cargo liners that fit inside the tracks. It leaves a little exposed on the outside. I ended up ordering one of the smaller mats when using the fence and a full mat for everyday use. It looks like the full mat should lay over the top of the smaller mat when the fence is stored.