: D3 Aftermarket Parts !! !! !!

laynrockers
05-17-11, 05:03 PM
Hey guys..

I have had my V for about a month now and already have the itch to start the mods. I am looking to try and maintain my warranty while still getting the most I can out of the vehicle. I came across D3's website and they seem to make just about everything for my V

Wanted to see (Good or bad) what your experiences have been with D3.

> Air intake
> DTronic performance module
> Lowering springs (anyone resolve their squeeky/noise issues ) or is cutting the stock springs better?

>Hid lighting (for fogs)

qictrk
05-17-11, 05:33 PM
I'm having some work being done by them right now. They have been around for awhile and probably have some people that are not happy with them, but any shop is always going to some problem. I believe they make an honest effort to
make things right. I haven't seen any negative things on their work. I have seen complaints about what they charge. But, thats told up front, so thats your choice. I hope I don't have to come back on here and eat my words after I get my
car back. Cecil................

Titaniumseeker
05-17-11, 06:10 PM
Hey guys..

I have had my V for about a month now and already have the itch to start the mods. I am looking to try and maintain my warranty while still getting the most I can out of the vehicle. I came across D3's website and they seem to make just about everything for my V

Wanted to see (Good or bad) what your experiences have been with D3.

> Air intake
> DTronic performance module
> Lowering springs (anyone resolve their squeeky/noise issues ) or is cutting the stock springs better?

>Hid lighting (for fogs)
Just some friendly advice:

Do read the threads comparing CAI from KPE, D3, W4ME and New Era, Etc.
Do read the threads describing issues with D3 springs.
HID fogs? The search key is your friend and there are threads out there as well, one recent.
Do take the time to do research and you will avoid many problems and issues.

BTW: If you live in Cali, you can go directly to D3 and I am sure you will receive excellent service. I don't believe there have been complaints from anyone within their geographical area.

thebigjimsho
05-17-11, 10:44 PM
Just some friendly advice:

Do read the threads comparing CAI from KPE, D3, W4ME and New Era, Etc.
Do read the threads describing issues with D3 springs.
HID fogs? The search key is your friend and there are threads out there as well, one recent.
Do take the time to do research and you will avoid many problems and issues.

BTW: If you live in Cali, you can go directly to D3 and I am sure you will receive excellent service. I don't believe there have been complaints from anyone within their geographical area.
^^This.

GMX322V S/C
05-18-11, 12:43 AM
Don't bother with the Dtronic module. Have them do a proper dyno tune.