: Anyone tried the Firestone Firehawks on Tirerack

ajjones44
05-16-11, 03:24 PM
Looking for some additional tires. Has anyone tried the Firestone Firehawks off of Tirerack? The are rated pretty good. Thanks.

nsaness
05-16-11, 09:02 PM
great looking tread, but they get quite loud after 10,000 miles. Front end alignment is critical to keeping them as quiet as they can be. For rain, I liked them really well. All that being said; they cannot even be compared to the Michelin PS2's. They are definitely 3 tiers below in overall performance and road noise. I had one set of Firehawks and never considered them again....

baabootoo
05-17-11, 12:24 AM
what if someone tried them but not through Tirerack? I just purchased Brisgestones from tire rack and they seem to be equal to ps2's.

Which model?

ajjones44
05-17-11, 01:39 AM
great looking tread, but they get quite loud after 10,000 miles. Front end alignment is critical to keeping them as quiet as they can be. For rain, I liked them really well. All that being said; they cannot even be compared to the Michelin PS2's. They are definitely 3 tiers below in overall performance and road noise. I had one set of Firehawks and never considered them again....

Thanks!!!!!!