: 07 Escalade Radio Buttons, I need new buttons and can the buttons be repalced?

Mrhiphop
05-15-11, 08:37 AM
Hi If the buttons can be replaced (I have a DEST button that is cracked) where can I buy new ones and how hard is it to replace them?

Thanks!

Aerocoupe
08-22-11, 09:20 AM
Did you figure this one out? Our '07 has two buttons on the radio that are no longer working, one sticking and the other is just stuck. I have looked at buying another head unit but if I can just pull the one we have and ship it to have them fixed I would almost rather do that as everything else is just fine.

Darren

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-23-11, 12:57 PM
I would recommend that you both take your vehicle to the dealership. They will be able to help you figure out your options as to getting the radio to look the way that you want it.

Breanne
Cadillac Customer Service

Aerocoupe
08-30-11, 10:44 AM
The dealership typically does not make repairs to momentary buttons on a factory radio but I am sure they will be more than happy to have me pay for a new radio of which I could go to Mexico on vacation for a week for what they will want for a new radio. What I am asking is if anyone on this board knows of a 3rd party vendor who services these units which is typically a very cost effective way to repair the momentary buttons and still have $$$ left for a vacation.

Darren

pleeson
09-04-11, 08:35 PM
Might try this site:
http://replacementradios.com/

I don't see a listing for what you need, but I'd call them -- They had them for our old 2003 model.

ESCALADE132
09-05-11, 04:29 PM
A few buttons were wearing off on my 08 Escalade and they gave me a brand new radio/ Nav unit they were great!!