: Why is this happening?

Andy@A&ACorvette
05-15-11, 12:12 AM
When I first joined I couldn't reply to PMs. I could get them but couldn;t answer them or send new ones. OK. I guess the site has a policy about this. No big deal.
After a while I was allowed to send PMs. So I sent replies to the few I had appologizing for not answering. I didn't want them to just think I was being rude.
Then I get a message saying my box was full. I only had 3 or 4, I believe.
Then I get a message saying my password was over 113 days old and I was forced to change it. Now that's weird, I think. I have to change my password every few months? That doesn't seem right.
Tonight I get a message telling me I can't reply to a post with out an administrator OK ing it.
I tried to PM a moderator for clarification but now I get this message:

"Sorry. You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

So I can't post without permission and I can't PM a Moderator to and see what the issue is.
It appears my only alternative is to post here and see if a Moderator happens to come accross it and address it for me?
Thanks if one of you can figure it out for me.

JimmyH
05-16-11, 09:45 AM
The owner of the forums sent you an email. You need to answer him.

Lord Cadillac
05-16-11, 05:57 PM
Indeed.. I sent you an email on 5/4 and 5/11.. Please respond to it. If you need me to resend it a third time, I will. Just let me know.

Thank you...