: Back from Paradise

Xrayqueen
10-11-04, 06:10 PM
Hi guys/gals :) I'm back from Hawaii :crying: Had a great time. Missed the forum though. I saw one 2000 Black Lade on whole Big Island no other Lades to be seen. I saw a pick-up Denali which was interesting. I'm picking Mr. Lucky up tomorrow (2000 Black Lade). I had it Zainoed while I was away. I'm looking forward to seeing the Zaino magic :D
Peace ;)

elwesso
10-11-04, 06:16 PM
Glad to see your back! Any pictures???

Xrayqueen
10-11-04, 07:00 PM
Glad to see your back! Any pictures???
I have about a million pictures ;) I have to download them. I will post one soon.
Peace :bouncy:

Spittin Game
10-11-04, 08:19 PM
what exactly is zaino?

hcvone
10-11-04, 08:45 PM
www.zainobros.com or www.hcvind.com , but to answer your question Zaino is a synthetic wax. :)

Redgiem
10-11-04, 11:53 PM
Hi guys/gals :) I'm back from Hawaii :crying: Had a great time. Missed the forum though. I saw one 2000 Black Lade on whole Big Island no other Lades to be seen. I saw a pick-up Denali which was interesting. I'm picking Mr. Lucky up tomorrow (2000 Black Lade). I had it Zainoed while I was away. I'm looking forward to seeing the Zaino magic :D
Peace ;)

Welcome Back Xrayqueen! please let us know when the pics are available for viewing.

T_Dogg8
10-12-04, 08:18 AM
welcome back. i hope to go there soon, but the trip from the east coast is loooonnnggg. that and it's not cheap :rolleyes: but maybe someday soon. post some pics when you get a chance!!