: Sheepskin Covers for CTS-V Recaro Seats?

Dallara
05-12-11, 03:30 PM
~

Anybody out there know a good, reliable, and quality source for fitted sheepskin seat covers for a 2009 CTS-V with the Racaro seats?

Thanks!

Dallara

~

thebigjimsho
05-12-11, 04:42 PM
Oh. Dear. Lord.

Dallara
05-12-11, 05:17 PM
~

Oh. Dear. Lord.

Excuse me?

That's your constructive answer to a simple, legitimate question?

I've had my 2009 CTS-V - with the Recaro seats - since April of 2009, and I would like to reduce the wear and tear of entry and exit to the edge of the seats, and some nice sheepskin covers seem a potentially useful way to do so.

Of course, if you've got a better idea please feel free to share...

Meanwhile, if not, does anyone know anybody who makes good, high-quality, custom made an fitted sheepskin covers for the Recaros, and closely match the light gray interior (my V is Thunder Gray Chromaflair with the light gray interior).

Thanks!

Dallara

~

kirbyCTSV
05-12-11, 05:52 PM
what about your front seat side airbags?

hulksdaddy
05-12-11, 06:16 PM
Sheepskin would look...baaaaaaaaaaad. (see what I did there? ;-)

Wear them out, then replace the actual covers with OEM covers, available at your dealership or any GM parts dealer online.

ChicagoV
05-12-11, 06:23 PM
I agree- don't cover the seats. Lots of reasons not to. Just wear them out and replace.

thebigjimsho
05-12-11, 09:54 PM
My answer was very constructive. Don't.

Ross L
05-12-11, 11:50 PM
I actually make a effort to avoid " sliding into and out of the car" to keep from wearing the side bolsters. If you find covers that fit, go for it! Good luck!

JFJr
05-13-11, 03:17 PM
It is possible that some trace chemicals in the leather bottom of sheepskin seat covers could stain your light gray seats.

Jud