: What is this song?

carguy16
10-11-04, 04:54 PM
I have a song that I need help to identify it.

The song is from the 1980's, it goes something like, "So many words, so hard to find, do duuu duuut do duuut doo duuut doot! do duuu duuut do duuut doo duuut doot!" "Were two of a kind, and Im hungary like a wall???"

I dont know the lyrics, or who sings it, that is why I am asking.

This song was used in King of the Hill on Bill's birthday when they were in a convertable. It's very musical..

This is not the Sting Jam either where they go "Do do do, da da da, thats all I wanna say to you."

Elvis
10-11-04, 05:13 PM
Are you thinking of "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran?

Rolex
10-11-04, 06:02 PM
Im hungary like a wall???"

Hungry like a wall???? :histeric: :histeric: See Elvis' explanation. It's funny how people misinterpret song lyrics. Good old song though.

Elvis
10-11-04, 06:39 PM
"There's a bathroom on the right..."

RBraczyk
10-11-04, 06:57 PM
Sounds like hungry like the wolf, i thought of it even before I read elvis' post.

ben72227
10-11-04, 07:06 PM
thats a great new wave song, and the video was REAL good

"In touch with the ground

I'm on the hunt I'm after you

Smell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowd

And I'm hungry like the wolf

Straddle the line, in discord and rhyme

I'm on the hunt I'm after you

Mouth is alive with juices like wine

And I'm hungry like the wolf"

Elvis
10-11-04, 07:35 PM
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand,

just like that river twisting through a dusty land,

and when she shines she really showes you all she can,

oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande...

ShadowLvr400
10-11-04, 07:50 PM
Is it a guy or girl singing?

majax
10-11-04, 08:11 PM
Duran Duran is a guy band.

Dana Nana Dana NANA THE REFLEX

carguy16
10-11-04, 08:34 PM
I just happened to go out for the first time driving yesterday, BY MYSELF to work. I started the car up, turned on the radio for the first time, a song finished, that Duran Duran song just came on, and I put it in drive and took it to the automatic carwash, but I had to get out the car and go inside to get a code and pay the dude, and I forgot to turn the radio back on.

It's amazing how easy it is to concentrate on driving when your the only one in the car, let me rephrase that, no parents in the car nagging about "Theres a car coming, you can go after him, your tail gating him, slow down, are you braking, that guys up your ass use your signal, both hands on the wheel, are your lights on, your scaring me, slow down, blah blah blah!!!!"

carguy16
10-11-04, 10:21 PM
By the way, does anyone here have Kazaa??? I would like to down load Hungry Like the Wolf, by Duran Duran. But, I dont have Kazaa, and I dont want to install Kazaa because it installs so much crap on my computer, I dont want to deal with it.

You could always e-mail it to me, Yahoo! allows you to send e-mails up to 10 MB, yes, 10 MB in size. Not to mention, Yahoo! now gives you 100 MB free space, awesome.

RBraczyk
10-11-04, 10:38 PM
This is a well kept secret, Limewire. I know what you mean about the naggy parents. Tip: drive faster when they start to complain and make them promise to shut up before you slow down. Worked for me. :)

Stoneage_Caddy
10-11-04, 10:50 PM
yup duran duran ....

damn i love the 80s ....

have that song , along with just about every song from the 80s , with all the other types of music i have around 8,000 tracks ....and kids its all been gotten legaly ...well outside the 4,000 i downloaded before that whole napster illegal downloading fiasco came out , never downloaded illegally again ...but those are all deleted ....

cardude , send a PM my way with your email ......thata way i can send that song to you so you can back it up for me on your hard drive.......

ShadowLvr400
10-11-04, 11:24 PM
Got ya beat on silencing the parents. I drove angry with them once. When I drive angry, I tended to push the limits of the car. They won't ride with me anymore. And if they have to, they're dead silent about my driving, knowing it can be a lot scarier.

Elvis
10-11-04, 11:36 PM
That's a good way to get your car keys yanked, young'un.

Elvis
10-11-04, 11:37 PM
Duran Duran is a guy band.

Prove it. :histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-11-04, 11:56 PM
you could say that about 99% of the bands in the 80s

majax
10-12-04, 02:12 AM
Lets just say they have/had male vocal cords.

As for downloading its not illegal unless you share what you downloaded or purchased say at a store.

majax
10-12-04, 02:15 AM
It's amazing how easy it is to concentrate on driving when your the only one in the car, let me rephrase that, no parents in the car nagging about "Theres a car coming, you can go after him, your tail gating him, slow down, are you braking, that guys up your ass use your signal, both hands on the wheel, are your lights on, your scaring me, slow down, blah blah blah!!!!"

I pretty much know how you feel my dad is the worst, I mean yeah he tells me usfull things though. 15/50 hours compeleted and the 4 months is up Nov somthing(Graduated drivers License). Its probably gona take me till January to get done.

Rolex
10-12-04, 06:17 PM
"There's a bathroom on the right..."

:histeric: :histeric: lmfao

..."Jeremy's smokin grass today..."

..."sweet dreams are made of cheese...who had a mind to disagree..."

..."hold me closer Tony Danza..."

DopeStar 156
10-12-04, 06:44 PM
The parents thing definately sucks. I used to just get pissed off, pull over and refuse to drive anymore.

Elvis
10-12-04, 07:43 PM
:histeric: :histeric: lmfao

..."Jeremy's smokin grass today..."

..."sweet dreams are made of cheese...who had a mind to disagree..."

..."hold me closer Tony Danza..."

Finally somebody picked up on that! :D