: Swaybars - gauging interest

tabio42
05-11-11, 12:56 PM
How many people are interested in improving their car's turning ability with the addition of aftermarket swaybars? Say if a reputable company like Eibach were to make them?

baabootoo
05-11-11, 01:34 PM
You know, there are companies that already make them for our cars, right? Did you read the past posts about them?

Domsz06
05-11-11, 01:40 PM
How many people are interested in improving their car's turning ability with the addition of aftermarket swaybars? Say if a reputable company like Eibach were to make them?

if someone were to make some and they were not hard and harsh riding and cheaper then say D3's probably be interested.

tabio42
05-12-11, 12:51 PM
You know, there are companies that already make them for our cars, right? Did you read the past posts about them?

Sorry I meant the second sentence in my two sentence post to imply this was specific to Eibach.

The reason I asked is because they have my car to test their sedan springs. I asked Phong the RD guy about swaybars. He told me he did not know if there was a demand for the product.

Domsz06
05-12-11, 01:55 PM
lot of people would be interested I think.

Silver -V-
05-12-11, 04:08 PM
I would be very interested if the cost was lower than the current bars on the market.

Titaniumseeker
05-12-11, 05:11 PM
I would be interested as well.

ChicagoV
05-12-11, 05:26 PM
wagon drivers might be as well- different OEM size from the sedan OEM, I think.

Somefun
05-12-11, 08:49 PM
Well just ordered my D3's.....Got track days coming up :)

tabio42
05-13-11, 12:07 AM
Keep chiming in... im gonna forward this thread to Phong :)

Dr. Design
05-13-11, 11:45 AM
Hello,
You should have a lot of fun with these. The guys that have been using them on the track have been giving us nothing but GREAT feedback. You will really enjoy the balance it brings back to the vehicle.

Back when we did our testing with Road & Track Magazine with the CTS chassis the last thing that was missing was a good set of sway bars. This is why we set out to build literally the biggest bar you can physically fit on the car.

Keep us posted on your track performance as well. We love to hear about guys hitting the track with these cars. One of our track cars has an event this weekend at Spring Mountain, should be fun.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Well just ordered my D3's.....Got track days coming up :)