: Love and hate relationship

tbss08
05-10-11, 08:01 PM
You know you have to love these cars. The power, luxury and overall feel good while driving.
On the downside you have to hate the service. It is going on 5 weeks this time with the roof and I cannot get a straight answer from the dealer. I was told Monday the headliner would be in. Today I call with no answer and no follow up again from the dealer.
Tomorrow I'll be visiting said dealer, does anyone have a number to someone higher up than the Regional Representatives? So far he has been ZERO help with any issue.
Thanks.

serturbo
05-10-11, 08:46 PM
Ron Ananian "The Car Doctor" has a radio show. He should have some contacts within GM. You could shoot him an email. If he decides to share your experience on-air, I'm sure GM will jump. In this economy, they can't afford any bad press.

cbloveday
05-10-11, 09:31 PM
Have you reached out to MReiland yet? He connected me with the right people to settle a purchase issue.

tbss08
05-10-11, 11:50 PM
MReiland gave me a number I hadn't used yet. I will attempt one more time tomorrow morning to find out what the heck is going on with the car and then I will start the push again.
I'd hate to alienate the dealer because the next closest dealer is 45 minutes away.