: Service suspension system message?

whytediamond
05-10-11, 02:44 PM
Im getting this message in my driver information centre, anyone else have this? Onstar said it was nothing to be concerned about and its prob just a sensor. I dont think it's related to my upper pulley install. How can I clear this without a trip to the dealer? Is there a fuse? Thanks.

ajjones44
05-10-11, 03:35 PM
Take off the two side covers, in the engine bay, where the upper mounting bolts are for the MR shocks and make sure the sensor is plugged into the shocks. I had the same problem last week and the shop I took the car to did not plug the sensor back in.

musclesbmf
05-10-11, 05:11 PM
Also, check to make sure that your ride position rods are intact and attached. They are located in the fenders by the shocks.

whytediamond
05-10-11, 06:48 PM
Thanks guys, ill check for both of those.

whytediamond
05-10-11, 10:14 PM
Does not appear to be either of those, thanks for the suggestions tho. Anyone have any other ideas? Does pulling a fuse clear a code if theres not really a problem? I assume the message would come back on if there was a problem.

baabootoo
05-11-11, 12:01 AM
I thought that people disconnected the battery for 30 seconds; from what I read that is.

whytediamond
05-11-11, 12:06 AM
Was thinking that, was just hoping there was a fuse so I dont loose all my settings. I guess if all else fails! Thanks, appreciate the response.

musclesbmf
05-11-11, 09:39 AM
You won't lose any settings from disconnecting the battery...

whytediamond
05-11-11, 07:49 PM
Code seems to have gone away on its own. I have a magic car, it fixes itself.