: Conversion to GMSocial.com

mrl859
05-09-11, 04:10 PM
I hope this forum doesn't go away and convert to GMSocial.com. My work has that address blocked and I assume others have the same concern.

Domsz06
05-09-11, 04:28 PM
odd. not blocked here, but guess we will find out.

JimmyH
05-09-11, 05:16 PM
GMsocial is another website owned by Sal, the owner of this website. It's just a fun little website for people to discuss GM cars. It WILL NOT replace this website. It is not intended to. so far, there has not been much activity. Mostly just Sal and I blabbering back and forth.

mrl859
05-10-11, 12:26 AM
GMsocial is another website owned by Sal, the owner of this website. It's just a fun little website for people to discuss GM cars. It WILL NOT replace this website. It is not intended to. so far, there has not been much activity. Mostly just Sal and I blabbering back and forth.

Good.

Gary Wells
05-10-11, 08:26 AM
Many thanks for the additional info, Jim, had me worried for a sec.

JimmyH
05-10-11, 01:10 PM
feel free to head on over there and blabber with us http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/gif/biggrin.gif

Lord Cadillac
05-19-11, 08:51 PM
Yes, this is just a little experiment with some new software I got my hands on.. One day, as the system evolves into something MUCH more refined, it MAY "surround" our forum software here (whatever that software may be). It won't replace the community we have going at this domain..

So far, GM Social has been a fun experiment. If you haven't signed up yet, give it a shot. Post some pictures.. Shoot the breeze..

mberisha
05-20-11, 09:32 AM
Blocked here at work too.....