: 2011 Black Diamond. What's a fair price?

LFTW8S
05-09-11, 03:28 PM
Looking at a 2011 Black Diamond Sedan. New with all options except the wheel/shifter wrap. Sticker is $71,640. What is a fair price? Further more, does anyone know the following:

Invoice price?
Supplier price?
GMS price?

Thanks in advance.

MReiland
05-09-11, 03:42 PM
Please clear out some of your inbox.

LFTW8S
05-09-11, 04:31 PM
All clear. Thanks for your help. I will keep an eye out for your PM.

ChicagoV
05-09-11, 05:28 PM
I just traded a 2010 sedan for a 2011 Black Diamond Wagon on Friday. Sticker was 71,940. Paid $66,690. Dealer also had a black diamond sedan in the showroom. In Chicago, IL.

nynd
05-09-11, 05:36 PM
Having not seen BD in person, is black diamond more black or gray?

serturbo
05-09-11, 05:41 PM
Black with sparkles. LOL

LFTW8S
05-09-11, 05:45 PM
I just traded a 2010 sedan for a 2011 Black Diamond Wagon on Friday. Sticker was 71,940. Paid $66,690. Dealer also had a black diamond sedan in the showroom. In Chicago, IL.

Hey ChicagoV...I'm in the same boat. I am trading my 2010 Sedan V for the 2011 Blk Diamond V. Did you trade a Sedan V for the Wagon V? If so, what did they give your got the trade-in? Was the $66,690 out the door or did you add tax/title to that?

Thanks!

nobody99
05-09-11, 05:45 PM
Having not seen BD in person, is black diamond more black or gray?

Totally depends on the light, and how close you are to the car. Pictures and videos I've seen on the net really don't do it justice.

Up close you can actually see the metal flake and it sparkles a little, but move back a little and it looks like a very clean black that reflects the light really well. Depending on the amount, and color of the light it can look more gray sometimes.

I put in my order for a BD coupe after only having seen a few low-rez pictures and vids and was a little worried to be honest, but I've had it now for a week and a half and absolutely love the color, and I've gotten nothing but complements about it.

ChicagoV
05-09-11, 06:04 PM
Hey ChicagoV...I'm in the same boat. I am trading my 2010 Sedan V for the 2011 Blk Diamond V. Did you trade a Sedan V for the Wagon V? If so, what did they give your got the trade-in? Was the $66,690 out the door or did you add tax/title to that?

Thanks!

Traded black sedan V with 7,450 miles for the wagon. Recaro, wood, shift/wheel, no ultraview, auto. I got 54,000 for the trade. I have to admit a long-standing weakness when it comes to buying cars- I get the fever- so I don't know if I could have done better, but quite Possibly. The price was not out the door, just negotiated price from the sticker.

ChicagoV
05-09-11, 06:15 PM
Totally depends on the light, and how close you are to the car. Pictures and videos I've seen on the net really don't do it justice.

Up close you can actually see the metal flake and it sparkles a little, but move back a little and it looks like a very clean black that reflects the light really well. Depending on the amount, and color of the light it can look more gray sometimes.

I put in my order for a BD coupe after only having seen a few low-rez pictures and vids and was a little worried to be honest, but I've had it now for a week and a half and absolutely love the color, and I've gotten nothing but complements about it.

Completely agree- That sums up the color exactly. It gets noticed- a lot more then I was expecting. I have not seen anything else quite like it.

LFTW8S
05-09-11, 06:30 PM
Traded black sedan V with 7,450 miles for the wagon. Recaro, wood, shift/wheel, no ultraview, auto. I got 54,000 for the trade. I have to admit a long-standing weakness when it comes to buying cars- I get the fever- so I don't know if I could have done better, but quite Possibly. The price was not out the door, just negotiated price from the sticker.

Thanks for the info and I too get the car buying fever. I am trading a black 2010 V sedan with 6k miles a carfax and a few issues for a new 2011 Blk/Dia Sedan. Net-Net I will end with the same deal as you. The BD paint, wheels, and yellow stoppers make a really nice combo. Congrats on the purchase!!

ChicagoV
05-09-11, 06:41 PM
Excellent combo indeed. Good luck on your deal and keep your foot down.

Elliot M. Siegel
05-09-11, 06:46 PM
I just took possession of a Black Diamond V-Wagon, everything on it except the roof rack and the $75 dealer option safety kit. I paid $69,977 including tax, license and title in McHenry County, Illinois, a suburban area of Chicago. It was a straight cash deal, no trade-ins. I think if I had work a couple of dealers I could have gotten a few hundred dollars less but I got tired of playing one dealer against the another after 10 days.

EMS

LFTW8S
05-09-11, 06:54 PM
I just took possession of a Black Diamond V-Wagon, everything on it except the roof rack and the $75 dealer option safety kit. I paid $69,977 including tax, license and title in McHenry County, Illinois, a suburban area of Chicago. It was a straight cash deal, no trade-ins. I think if I had work a couple of dealers I could have gotten a few hundred dollars less but I got tired of playing one dealer against the another after 10 days.

EMS

Thanks for the info, Elliot. Seems like the deals are real close. Enjoy the new ride!!

darvish
05-09-11, 09:13 PM
With GM card bucks... 3000 I think... I drove away in a Black Diamond Wagon for 59K and change from Elco Chevrolet/Cadillac in St Louis. Cash deal, no trade in etc.

dvandentop
05-09-11, 09:36 PM
deal of the century as said before darvish

SRTVIPER03
05-09-11, 10:34 PM
I just bought a BD Wagon loaded for $65k Preferred Pricing less $3000 +T&L.