: 2010 SRX 20' Rims

mariners2951
05-05-11, 08:31 PM
Hello everyone. One of my Cadillac buddies referred me to this site. I kind of feel bad making this my first post but...

I just bought chrome rims for my SRX and have no idea what to do with the OEM rims. I went to salvage yards , dealerships, craigslist , etc. and nobody will take them. Any ideas guys? :bighead:

Smokin' SRX
05-05-11, 10:47 PM
Welcome! Don't be afraid to come back with any questions. I've saved/learned a lot here myself.

Recco you try Ebay! Possibly Body Shops in your area? Try offering on Ebay as a Spare tire rim! The X (in the USA anyway) has no spare. Dealers sell them with the rubber/jack for about $300 or more. You may get $100 each, sold separately, to owners wanting a spare. Even to keep at home where it can be retrieved, or they can have it towed.

Alternately, there are some guys on Ebay who sell chromed OEM wheels. You send them your old ones after they send you the new chromed ones to put on. Seems they need extras, no?

Good luck!

SS

daddie2k3
05-05-11, 11:06 PM
For any reason you end up with a tire without the wheel I will buy but I just bought a spare rim a week ago...wish you said something then so I could have with matching tire just in case flat is up front but I have a toyo...lol again I say I will buy a tire from you if you selling for decent price

allgm
05-05-11, 11:06 PM
I DID THE SAME THING YOU DID. BOUGHT A SET OF CHROME TECHS. I PUT THE 20's ON E BAY FOR $800.00 SOLD IN 15 MINUTES.
I SOLD THEM AT A BUY IT NOW. A AUCTION MIGHT OF BROUGHT MORE.

bsze
05-06-11, 04:03 AM
are your wheels that u want to get rid of the 20" or the 18"? If u want to get rid of the 20", i will gladly take them.

send me some pics of them to bsze at live dot com

thanks,

mariners2951
05-06-11, 01:20 PM
Ok they are the 20 inch rims and I will send you an email

mariners2951
05-06-11, 01:24 PM
And thanks for the help everyone. If all else fails I will throw them up on EBAY

Smokin' SRX
05-06-11, 05:36 PM
Another satisfied Forum member(s) ! LOL

Good luck guys!

SS