: Anyone planning to modify?

Reckamech
10-10-04, 05:41 PM
Hi All

I am a newbe to this forum so I just wanted to say Hi first. Secondly I wanted to know who is planning on mydifying their STS? I am talking about serious performance mods. You know Larger wheels (Not the bling bling stuff), larger brakes, suspension and intake mods. I think this car with a nice set of HRE or Iforged 19"-20" wheels would be a nice start. This car has a lot of potential to really challange the guys over at BMW, Audi and Mercades and gain some respect. I also want to say that I am a long time fan of BMW and that this is the first time I really considered a Caddy other that the Escalade ;).

Slick V
10-10-04, 10:12 PM
The V series STS should be out sometime next summer, it will be the performance version. I think that if anyone is going to do serious performance mods it will be on that model. Rumor says its a 420+hp supercharged northstar v8

Reckamech
10-10-04, 10:53 PM
Slick V

If one were to stick with your theory then BMW owners would wait for the M5 to modify it or Audi owners would wait for the RS6 to modify. I believe all of the STS models are modify worthy ;) .