: What should I do? 2011 or 2012?



gregg4
05-05-11, 04:35 PM
Just received a certificate from my GM card offering an additional $1500 towards a 2011 SRX. My lease on my 2009 CTS ends in October. The certificate is good till July 5th. Was going to wait and get a 2012 but should I pull the trigger on a leftover 2011 and get an extra $1500 off? Interesting changes announced for the 2012- especially the new engine. Should I wait for the 2012 or not? Also, thinking of getting the CTS again but would like more carrying capacity. Any advice? Thanks

GMJim
05-05-11, 07:28 PM
Also, thinking of getting the CTS again but would like more carrying capacity. Any advice? Thanks

Get a wagon

Smokin' SRX
05-05-11, 11:05 PM
Any chance a 2012 might land by July 5th?? I think building may start in June?? Maybe one of our Caddy Dealer members can help?

Yes, I like the 3.6L V-6 in your CTS better than the 3.0 in my X. So you actually have an idea what a 2012's power may feel like. But test drive a 2011 and then decide yourself.......... that's what counts! Maybe find a TURBO sitting around!!

SS

cz9h3d
05-06-11, 09:49 AM
2012MY build does not start until mid-July. You won't see them in stores until later in August.

Smokin' SRX
05-06-11, 04:48 PM
Thanks cz9h3d for the FYI. Too bad... Maybe he'll find that Turbo!!

SS

gregg4
05-13-11, 11:43 AM
thank you to everyone who replied. I'm going to wait for the 2012's to come out and then decide CTS sedan, CTS wagon or SRX. :bigroll: