: How long from time you place order to time order ships ?

ThumperPup
05-05-11, 04:22 PM
I was wondering how long does it take from the time i place my order for my order to ship i placed an Order for the HID Kit yesterday
and
looked on the website on my account info and tracking info and it says still processing so i was wondering when it might ship

thank you

SharpHID
05-07-11, 05:38 PM
Shipping times are delayed right now due to a lengthier processing time than usual. Orders should ship within 5 business days but a few orders are taking a few days longer.

Regards,
John

ThumperPup
05-09-11, 01:27 PM
ah ok so i guess the chances of me having it buy Saturday our out of the question cause fed ex only delivers by then if you pay extra on Saturdays
and comming from CA unless it leaves by Tomorrow then chances are it won't be hear by friday wich sucks i wanted them for a trip im going on this weekend to test them out oh well

SharpHID
05-09-11, 08:57 PM
All HID kits are shipping from China currently. Our processing time alone means you likely won't receive it until next week unfortunately.

John

ThumperPup
05-10-11, 01:02 AM
All HID kits are shipping from China currently. Our processing time alone means you likely won't receive it until next week unfortunately.

John

ah ok did not know that thanks for the info

ThumperPup
05-13-11, 11:13 PM
just me being inpatient gain but john any way you can tell me when they will ship from china
its been 8 business days and still in processing its been 11 days i think all together

SharpHID
05-16-11, 08:28 PM
Can you shoot me an email? I'm not sure of your order name and don't recall the name your order is under.

John

ThumperPup
05-16-11, 09:05 PM
John just got your email thanks for getting on that and having them shipped by tomrrow and so i can get them before the 25th thanks

ThumperPup
05-20-11, 09:52 PM
well finaly got my tracking info it is still in china
im a bit upset not sure what to think
John you said they shipped out on Tuesday here it is friday and its ssaying that it just is leaving China today at 10:56 pm on May 20th China time
so im just a tad confused how come you said it shiped on tuesday went i don't understnad how it could take 3 or 4 days for it just to get to the Post office and tacking info today
ill be happy when it comes aslong as it come by the 25th