: Things worked out - back in the game

Cub Cadet
05-05-11, 11:49 AM
For once, things worked out for me and I am back in the game. I picked up another CTS-V and am pretty happy with it. This car is bone stock and I am headed to the dyno with it shortly to get baseline numbers on the car. Stainless Works actually contacted me again about using the car and the timing could not have been more perfect. So, we will have dyno numbers on a stock car, then the car will go to Stainless Works for a full exhaust (headers, high flow cats, and exhaust), and then finally it will go back on the dyno to see what power gains it made. I am excited now!!

Ross L
05-05-11, 12:44 PM
Welcome back! Color? options?
Ross

Domsz06
05-05-11, 12:48 PM
looking forward to the exhaust and headers! ;) I know I'll be needing some goods after friday lol ;)

neuronbob
05-05-11, 01:37 PM
Well, that was quick as didn't you just get rid of your V? In any case, welcome back to the fold. :thumbsup: So what did you do with the Taurus?

Cub Cadet
05-05-11, 01:58 PM
Yes - I had traded in the old car at a Ford dealer. The Taurus is my wife's car that we bought last year. Things changed in our finances and now we have the ability to have three vehicles again. This one is optioned the same and is stock, but missing a few pieces. I will have to look at Cleveland Pick a Part to see if I can grab anything from them. The car got a good cleaning, but still need to go over it with a clay bar.

PGA2B
05-05-11, 05:33 PM
I will have to look at Cleveland Pick a Part to see if I can grab anything from them.

Talk to Jayson Katz over there or PM him. He owns a STS-V and is on the forum as 550HP STSV.

thebigjimsho
05-05-11, 10:18 PM
How long with this one?