: any info on window up via key fob??

daddie2k3
05-05-11, 02:56 AM
have anybody heard anything or did the mod to make windows go up by pressing lock or any button on factory key fob

Smokin' SRX
05-05-11, 09:32 PM
As far as I know,.......press and HOLD the Unlock button on fob, for 5 secs. All windows should roll down. Nothing for UP on the fob.

SS

daddie2k3
05-05-11, 10:00 PM
Yea I knew that from searching around but I was wondering if anybody put a module in their car for this or reprogrammed the ecu/cpu....but thanks for the response Smokin you help out a lot

Smokin' SRX
05-05-11, 10:34 PM
No prob. Haven't heard anything on this query. Might be a liability issue for OEM design since you might be out of view when the fob is pressed, and a little arm/neck could be hurt before auto-reverse engages?

Doubt Dealer will get involved. But anything can be done with electric relays!

SS

daddie2k3
05-07-11, 05:14 AM
Yea I was thinking it should be a window module already installed in order to roll down so I'm thinking all it need is a relay and a different electrical pulse(I.e. Unlock being + and lock being -) and it should do it....I keep researching about the direct electronic module 530T and it works grea with aftermarket alarm but I found one site for RX-8s and he did it with factory alarm and even open and close sunroof....so I just doing homework now lol

daddie2k3
05-10-11, 04:30 AM
Here is the site I seen
http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=168029