: 81 Coupe DeVille Engine swap

asaddman
05-04-11, 09:00 AM
Hello all,
I am new the forum and I spent some time searching for some information, didn't exactly find what I was looking for.

Here is the story, got this super clean 81 Coupe DeVille for dirt cheap, nothing wrong with the interior or exterior, but the engine was blown. Did the research with the VIN and all that to determine it is the 8-6-4 and personally don't really care for it regardless.

So I found out that the 200r tranny that is in there will bolt up to a 350 Chevy engine. Other than that my main concern is the engine mounts and my components working right.

Has anyone done this on the forum and had good luck with it, I saw someone had the V6 and were putting in a 305 and also saw someone saying that its better to go with the 454 due to the block is based off the same as whats in my car.

I already have a nice 350 that I want to use, do you know what electrical issues I might have converting this over to a carb? Am I going to have problems trying to use the stock AC and cruise control options. What year/model can I use for motor mounts, is there any thing else that I am missing?

Totally appreciate all the looks and responses a head of time.

sven914
05-04-11, 10:14 AM
You don't have a 200r and a 200 doesn't bolt to Chevrolet. You have a TH400, which mounts to Cadillac, Buick, Oldsmobile, or Pontiac V8's.

The easiest thing to do would be to swap in a Cadillac 472 or 500; they are direct replacements for 368. The cheapest route would be to find an Oldsmobile 403 or 350 and put that in, but you might need to play around with the mounts.

asaddman
05-04-11, 11:59 AM
so is it not possible to put the 350 chevy in there? even if I replace the trans to match the motor, I realize that I will probably have to get a custom driveline.

cadillac_al
05-04-11, 05:48 PM
Yes you can asadman. GM basically uses 2 styles of motor mounts. I used to call them Chevy style and Olds style but I think I have seen both on Caddys so i never know which one has which style. When you pull out the Caddy engine, and if you see Chevy style mounts, it should be an easy bolt in. If it's the Olds style you can decide if you would rather change those frame pads or look for an Olds engine. Piece of cake bro.

sven914
05-04-11, 06:58 PM
You don't need to replace the transmission either. You can get a BOP-Chevrolet adapter for the bell-housing. The disadvantage of this is keeping the non-economical 3-speed transmission (instead of upgrading to the Chevrolet's 4-speed). Also the adapter will create a weak spot in the drive-line, so you will be limited on power.

I'm still questioning why you're hung up on the Chevrolet motor. If you are looking for a cheap alternate motor, then I recommend the Olds 350; there are lot of them around and there are a lot of performance upgrades for them.

asaddman
05-04-11, 09:48 PM
(I'm still questioning why you're hung up on the Chevrolet motor. If you are looking for a cheap alternate motor, then I recommend the Olds 350; there are lot of them around and there are a lot of performance upgrades for them.)

Well I have a chevy 350 here at my house and I know it runs and don't have a lot of extra money for a lot of parts and such. But if need be it looks like whatever the best way to go about it will be what I do. I honestly haven't found many olds 350 here I am a craigslist junkie and I searched and have no good luck without dropping a good amount of money on a running engine.

So what your saying though is that the olds 350 will bolt right into place, tranny and all? I was under the assumption the the 200r had a bellhousing pattern that will bolt to a chevy 350, I might be wrong, honestly I am a Ford guy and haven't done a lot of work on GM cars, if so they were chevy based engines not cadillac olds or pontiac. The engine mounts for the chevy 350 I don't think will be a problem, planning on going to the junk yard and seeing what I can find there that will work.

Do you know if I am going to have problems (chevy or olds 350) with the fuel injection that is already in place in my car, will my fuel pressure be ok, will it even pump at all?

Thanks

sven914
05-04-11, 11:35 PM
Your car should have the TH 400 transmission; its a three speed (no overdrive). The 200r you keep referring to was not used with the 368; in '81 it was only offered with the Buick 6 cylinder and is a four speed. Both the 400 and 200 have the BOP (Buick, Olds, Pontiac) bell-housing, which doesn't fit Chevrolet; you can get a BOP-Chevy adapter to make it work.

The '90-'92 Cadillac Brougham (RWD) used the Chevrolet 350 and was the same basic body as your de Ville. If you go with your 350, you should get a TH700 transmission (you can find them in most mid '80's to early '90's Chevrolet rear wheel drives) because it has an overdrive gear and will be more durable than the TH400 with the adapter. You can scavenge engine mounts and a drive shaft from a '90-'92 Brougham and this way you won't need to do too much customizing.

The fuel pump for the 368 should be adequate enough to supply the demands of the 350. I do not think the computer in the '81 will be able to work with the newer motor, so if you are keeping it TBI, you might have to get a computer from a '90-'92 Brougham. Worse comes to worse, just get a carburettor and forget about the computer; nothing on the car, except the A/C compressor clutch, requires the computer.

cadillac kevin
05-04-11, 11:41 PM
the 368 (v8-6-4) is a cadillac motor and uses olds motor mounts.) you will need to change the mounts. it would be alot simpler to buy new mounts. they don't cost much at all.
you can easily put a chevy 350 in there. you can buy 350 chevy mounts from pretty much any auto store (chevy 350's were used in 90-92 fleetwood broughams) you would need the pulleys for the accesories for a 90-92 350 chevy. I'm not sure if you would have to change the trans brace or not to accomodate a 700r4. but you will need to alter your driveshaft or get one for a 90-92 fleetwood brougham if you change the transmission.
you car DOES NOT have a 200r4 (olds bellhousing 4 speed overdrive). it has a th400 (olds bellhousing 3 speed)
IMO, upgrading to the 700r4 trans would be alot better than keeping the th400. mileage would improve quite a bit, as would acceleration.
the fuel injection system on the V8-6-4 is unique to that motor and cannot be retrofitted to any other motor. if you want fuel injection, get a 350 tbi manifold and fuel injectors or vortec heads and intake. vortec heads and intake make good power and actually increase mileage over the older 76cc chevy heads.

asaddman
05-05-11, 12:10 AM
Totally appreciate all the feedback, much needed and appreciated!! I plan on running a carb I like them, I was just worried that maybe the fuel pressure would be deferent or it might not work at all due to if being fuel injected and I want to run a carb.

So it sounds like if I go to the parts store and get 350 motor mounts for a 90 fleetwood I should be good to go there, and I still have all the pulleys from the 368, planning on running the ps/alt/ac hell with the emissions.

Also looks like I need to get a 700r4 trans which I agree is easy enough to find. sven914 you think that the drive shaft would fit for it? If not I have a couple leads on custom made for a reasonable price. I also was planning on fabricating a different trans brace if the new one needs it and I want to run true dual exhaust on it.

Again I do appreciate all the feedback.

cadillac kevin
05-05-11, 12:22 AM
you will need chevy pulleys for the accessories. GM pulleys differed from brand to brand and are not interchangeable in my experience.
the driveshaft is not the same length for the turbo 400 trans and the 700r4 trans. I dont remember if you will need to shorten or elongate the one you have though. finding one off a 90-92 fleetwood brougham is your best (and cheapest) bet.

thanks for showing the pics. that car is CLEAN!!! too bad the engine blew, but it'll make an awesome cruiser when its done.
as for the exhaust, a crossmember for a caprice should work. (I believe some companies make dual corssmembers for a caprice, but they are $$$). I'd compare bolt locations first, but they should be the same.

sven914
05-05-11, 01:20 AM
Also looks like I need to get a 700r4 trans which I agree is easy enough to find. sven914 you think that the drive shaft would fit for it? If not I have a couple leads on custom made for a reasonable price. I also was planning on fabricating a different trans brace if the new one needs it and I want to run true dual exhaust on it.

If you get one form a '90-'92 Brougham, it will fit perfectly with the 350 and THM 700. You would only need to get one custom made if you keep the TH 400.

cadillac_al
05-05-11, 07:42 AM
Don't forget the frame mounts too. That's the funnest part of the whole swap. To do it correctly you need to remove your front suspension to get at the bolts. A lot of people cut off the old mount and weld on the new mounts to save all that labor. That's why I would let the frame mounts determine which engine i put in there. Are we sure the 368 uses Olds mounts? I kind of thought they were Chevy mounts

OK I just took a look at my 77 Fleetwood 425 and they sure look like Chevy mounts to me. I could barely see them through just a little opening. I think you may be in bithness

asaddman
05-05-11, 08:12 AM
Don't forget the frame mounts too. That's the funnest part of the whole swap. To do it correctly you need to remove your front suspension to get at the bolts. A lot of people cut off the old mount and weld on the new mounts to save all that labor. That's why I would let the frame mounts determine which engine i put in there. Are we sure the 368 uses Olds mounts? I kind of thought they were Chevy mounts

OK I just took a look at my 77 Fleetwood 425 and they sure look like Chevy mounts to me. I could barely see them through just a little opening. I think you may be in bithness

I will take a pic of the mounts today and upload them, they mount differently to the block than the 350 I got. These have 2 bolts that run through the block itself then attach to the frame motor mount, the 350 has a triangle shaped mounting area on the block that the bolts will thread into, so ya that will be a challenge but nothing I can't handle, I am not sure how I was going to tackle taking off the frame mounted mounts but if they are difficult cutting is always an option for stubborn bolts.

asaddman
05-05-11, 08:15 AM
you will need chevy pulleys for the accessories. GM pulleys differed from brand to brand and are not interchangeable in my experience.
the driveshaft is not the same length for the turbo 400 trans and the 700r4 trans. I dont remember if you will need to shorten or elongate the one you have though. finding one off a 90-92 fleetwood brougham is your best (and cheapest) bet.

thanks for showing the pics. that car is CLEAN!!! too bad the engine blew, but it'll make an awesome cruiser when its done.
as for the exhaust, a crossmember for a caprice should work. (I believe some companies make dual corssmembers for a caprice, but they are $$$). I'd compare bolt locations first, but they should be the same.

Dang too bad them pulleys wont work, of course I will try before I go another direction, I believe that I will probably have to get the driveline made longer but hopefully I can find something in the junkyard, wonder if the yokes will match up? As for the brace I will look into the caprice, if not I am a welder and fabricator so that stuff is the easiest part for me, its all this other nonsense.

csbuckn
05-05-11, 10:20 AM
Sounds like you just need a 90-92 Brougham to use for parts. Motor, accessories, tranny, driveshaft and rearend would all be there for you. Just take off the fuel injection stuff, put a carb on and your all set.

asaddman
05-10-11, 08:55 AM
Ok after much consideration, I think that I am going to sell the chevy 350 that I have and buy me an olds 350 to go in there, from what everyone has mentioned on here it sounds like it should just drop right in, shouldn't have to change motor mounts or anything like that, trany should bolt up too then right? Does that sound right to all you pros out there? SHouldn't have to do much else other than bolting her in?

cadillac kevin
05-10-11, 10:03 AM
it should work pretty smooth. the olds 350 will bolt directly up to the transmission. I'm not sure if you'll have to change the motor mounts but if you do have to change them its not that hard or expensive.
I think the AC compressor will bolt up to a olds motor so you should be able to keep AC.
go for a olds 350 from 68-72. you get good power (300hp), and mileage is decent (for a 40 y/o motor coupled to a 3 speed trans). only downside is they're more expensive to buy and build up than a chevy motor. around here, 68-72 olds long blocks go for $400-$800 (depending on mileage, running or not, etc.) whereas a chevy long block (usually low output) go for $300-$500.

asaddman
05-10-11, 10:11 AM
only downside is they're more expensive to buy and build up than a chevy motor. around here, 68-72 olds long blocks go for $400-$800 (depending on mileage, running or not, etc.) whereas a chevy long block (usually low output) go for $300-$500.

Ya thats exactly what I was planning on with the chevy but oh well, I do have a guy that is willing to trade me my 350 for his olds 350, not sure of the year of that one Im sure its an 80's but at least the car will be running and I don't have have to sink a lot of extra cash into it swapping that all out. So hopefully all will go well, and I will have it going in a week or so.

I will posting the extra parts on here shortly also, car had a trunk load of extras and I am sure you know how big the trunk is!

cadillac kevin
05-10-11, 10:57 AM
they didnt make olds 350s in the 80s. just 307s. easy way to tell what year motor it is would be the casting numbers on the heads and the intake. all olds small blocks are the same externally, so you cant tell just by looking at it. 73-80 350s have junk heads. 77-80 motors have weak webbing and are not suitable for performance builds or high rpms.
this site gives you casting numbers for olds heads
http://www.442.com/oldsfaq/ofhed.htm#Heads
and yes I know all about the massive trunk. when I empty it out, the footprint of the junk is about half the length and the width of the car.

csbuckn
05-10-11, 03:47 PM
I would stick with the Chevy 350. For mounts, you just buy some for a 90-92 brougham. You will have to change the exhaust on either motor, thats the expensive part. If you do decide on the Olds 350, I have one sitting in an 88 Brougham that we will be pulling out a the next couple days so I'll have parts for you.

cadillac_al
05-10-11, 06:25 PM
Did you ever verify which frame mounts you have yet?

asaddman
05-10-11, 07:29 PM
easy way to tell what year motor it is would be the casting numbers on the heads and the intake.

It has an edelbrock aluminum intake on it so I don't know what it is, on the heads are the casting numbers under the valve covers?

asaddman
05-10-11, 07:30 PM

No I just came to the realization that it still will be easier to put the olds motor in, I will take a couple pics and put them on maybe tonight or tomorrow.

asaddman
05-10-11, 07:34 PM
I would stick with the Chevy 350. For mounts, you just buy some for a 90-92 brougham. You will have to change the exhaust on either motor, thats the expensive part. If you do decide on the Olds 350, I have one sitting in an 88 Brougham that we will be pulling out a the next couple days so I'll have parts for you.

I will let you know on the parts, should be ok because I have the old caddy engine and it was complete, also I have to come up with all sorts of parts for the chevy 350, intake, exhaust manifolds, water pump, pulleys not to mention that I need to buy a gasket kit, plus trans and driveline, just too much money out for something that I am not sure if I will keep, and even if I do, I don't need a 300-500 HP motor in that, just something to get me around and run my ac so the wife is happy.

cadillac kevin
05-10-11, 07:43 PM
look at the link I posted up. it gives you the casting number. its above the center exhaust ports. that'll tell you what it is, along with the ID number or number-letter on the left side of the head (when viewed from the side) those numbers are pretty big and easy to read.

drmenard
05-10-11, 08:32 PM
Get a 77-79 cadillac 425 motor... Its a bolt in... Plenty of power for what you need...

cadillac_al
05-11-11, 08:25 AM
Get a 77-79 cadillac 425 motor... Its a bolt in... Plenty of power for what you need...

I'll 2nd that

asaddman
05-11-11, 10:33 AM

Ok here are the motor mount pics of the 368 in the car, does anyone know if the frame mount will have be changed for the olds 350 or will it sit on this one as long as I have the engine mounted steel perches? this is what I am trying to avoid from having to move the frame mounts and all that, if thats the case I would rather just deal with the chevy 350 because I know it has a ton of power and parts are easier to come by. I am looking for the easiest possible swap that I can find, I have looked for big block caddy motors and haven't had good luck with it here in my area for my price range, plus I would still have to sell the chevy 350 to compensate funds.

csbuckn
05-11-11, 10:57 AM
The only motor that will bolt to where those frame mounts are is the Caddy motors. 500, 472, 425, 368... All else will have to be moved but did you notice the extra holes in the frame? Those would be where you would move them to. When you take that motor out, I'd be interested in some of the parts. Maybe we can trade if you need some Olds parts. Also, I wanna say the frame mounts are a little smaller than a Chevy or Olds frame mount but I dont remember for sure.

asaddman
05-11-11, 11:15 AM
ok that makes sense for sure, the frame mounted mounts should work with the olds 350 though just move the mounts back and make sure the new motor has the brackets still attached? know anyone in GA that has a good running caddy big block? lol that would be the best I guess other than gas being 4.00 a gallon! Well I think I am going to go with the olds 350, been working on two deals, one of them have the olds 350 and trans still bolted together, came out of a cutlass, other one is just the engine, but who knows, would like to have the car running in as little time as possible.

sven914
05-11-11, 07:03 PM
Have you thought about rebuilding the 368? That might be the ideal solution if you don't need to have this done by next month.

Adrian12
05-12-11, 03:40 AM
Have you thought about rebuilding the 368? That might be the ideal solution if you don't need to have this done by next month.

for a cool and cheap daily driver a 368 v-8-6-4 rebuild would be a great solution.
I'm in Austria and drive my 368 in summer as daily driver and now i've to rebuild but the car takes about 9 - 12 litres/100 km and thats cheap for a big cad.

parts are cheap and shipping within the 48s you need not to think about.. alls parts i need and the whole rebuild will be about 1000 euro (1300 USD) with all shipping and fees... so thats really cheap...

a cool daily driver engine, not very much power but torque is ok.
take away the cooler and go with electrical fans this gives a little performance boost.

if you can get an other engine and need more power than it would be ok to swap.

adrian

csbuckn
05-12-11, 11:09 AM
Here is where the Olds/Chevy mounts are. Further back from where the caddy mounts sit.
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/csbuckn/_DSC0116-1.jpg

asaddman
05-12-11, 01:13 PM
sweet that will work thanks for the pic the frame mount looks exactly the same so just have to move it back

asaddman
05-16-11, 08:54 AM
Ok everyone, I got my olds motor this weekend, found out that it was not the 350 it was a 307 but its a complete motor except carb, plus has an aluminum edelbrock intake so it might not have as much power but I am sure it will do what I need it to do. Besides the guy I got it from was willing to trade me straight across for my chevy 2 bolt main block, it was assembled but no heads, intake or any of the goodies. Plus after the guy found out that it was a 307 he gave me a chevy 350 4 bolt main, just need to assemble, so I basically got the olds for free, so thats what I am going with. Oh that 368 is HEAVY! I am sure that big ol sucker not in there will make it go better too, that olds motor has to be half the weight.

So this is still my problem, the motor mounts off my olds motor don't look anything like whats on the caddy, plus the engine perches off the block don't look like they will fit regardless, I will take a pic here in just a little bit and post it, my engine mounts on the frame look just like what csbuckn posted. So maybe someone has some that I can buy from ya that will work? I don't know, I was going to stop by the junkyard saturday after I got done, but my Bronco was loaded and I was afraid sticky fingers might find their way into my stuff.

Again I need some help, the auto parts store only sells the mounts for the frame not the perches from the block, thats what I need, and when I looked up the motor mounts for a cutlass it has the same frame mounts as my caddy, so I am just at a loss, if I have to I will go and walk around the junkyard and figure out something, but you all have been great so far with the info and I am sure someone here can help.

Also need to know if the caddy flywheel and torque converter will work on the olds or should I go with the flywheel that came with the olds motor and find a torque converter. I will also post a pic of the trans on here so all know whats bolting together.

On another note, the frame mounts!!! What a nightmare, that is a very stupid design, but I am going to take the control arm off and do it right other than once she is in, them bolts will be welded and I won't have that issue again. With the control arm, just need to take the lower one off, compress the spring and I should be good to go, not ball joints need separated right or anything else I might run into?

Thanks again everyone for all your help, and if you got some parts that I might need for this job let me know. Going to need a set of manifolds or headers for the olds ( that passenger side manifold is different for sure never seen that one)

outsider
05-16-11, 09:00 AM
olds 307 can barely push these old boats around...I'm looking to swap mine out for a 350 soon because I'm getting tired of having now power!

csbuckn
05-16-11, 10:06 AM
I have all the parts you need...flywheel, exhaust manifolds, crossover pipe, motor mounts, new fuel pump etc etc. Just pm me when you're ready.

asaddman
05-16-11, 11:17 AM
Here are the motor mounts from the olds, the bracket is front and back.

asaddman
05-16-11, 11:18 AM
Here is the trans bottom.

asaddman
05-16-11, 11:20 AM
Bolt pattern of trans

csbuckn
05-16-11, 01:27 PM
Looks like a TH400, you plan on putting that behind the 307? Here is a link with a lot of good info and pics of other people that did an Olds swap. The manifolds I have are the ones on page fifteen of the link but without the cap. Frame side motor mounts are cheap, I think around 8 bucks...but I think the mounts on there will work. Just take one off and see if it fits over the frame mounts. I'll get some pics of the motor mounts in a minute.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/rwd-19xx-1984-deville-fleetwood-1985/159088-olds-350-question-15.html

csbuckn
05-16-11, 01:35 PM
These are the motor mounts that bolted up to the frame mounts posted above. Also shows how the exhaust manifold crossover pipe goes.
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/csbuckn/_DSC0110-2.jpg
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/csbuckn/_DSC0111-1.jpg
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/csbuckn/_DSC0114-1.jpg

cadillac_al
05-16-11, 01:50 PM
It looks to me like that Olds motor will drop right in and bolt right up to the frame mounts you have. I've never seen those engine mounts before but I have plenty of uses for them. Those will bolt onto any old Chevy frame mount.

asaddman
05-16-11, 03:06 PM
I took the mount that I have off the olds and it wont fit over the frame mount, its too narrow, but the olds mount that has the 2 bolts that attach to the mount on the engine looks like it will bolt to the 2 bolts on the frame not sure until I take the old mounts off but there is 2 holes that look like they line up, if thats the case should be able to use them, other than I am missing one, lol its always something!

asaddman
05-17-11, 08:49 AM
That crossover pipe is different! Does it make a difference with anything? Do you know if olds 350 headers will fit or other years of manifolds that do not have the crossover pipe? Really don't want to put that in personally, but if I have to I will. Looks like a nice engine there csbuckn, hopefully I will have mine detailed and painted in the next day or so, weather has been too cold to paint of power wash for that matter.

csbuckn
05-17-11, 01:49 PM
Just cap one of the opening on the passanger side and run dual exhaust. They do make manifolds without the crossover but they are rare. Not sure what headers would fit. Did you check the link in post 41? It has a pic of the cap that was made for mine. Its just a frost plug welded into the end of a pipe.

asaddman
05-17-11, 09:31 PM
I did see that summit racing offers the cap for around 20 bucks, I will have to see which way I want to go with it, make it or buy it. Which port would I need to cap? I was thinking the farthest back due to the crossover drops out around the same angle, I will have to see once it is in I guess if it don't matter.

csbuckn
05-17-11, 10:48 PM
Your exhaust shop would love for you to cap the one thats pointed a little towards the front. It would be hard to do exhaust for that one.

asaddman
06-17-11, 01:30 PM
Hello everyone
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here, been busy and broke, not a good combo when working on cars.

Update on the engine swap
Got the 307 in and bolted up, everything is looking good just have a couple questions maybe someone can answer for me.

First the lines that run under the oil pan on the frame go back to fuel tank, one line goes to the vac canister and the other used to go to the throttle body, in my manual it says that it is a fuel vapor line, do you know what I should do with it? Cap it? run it somewhere else?

Second, I have a carb on the engine and the dist. is a non vaccumm advanced do I need to just cap the carbs vac line for the adavance?

Third, the water pump on the olds engine has a outlet/inlet tube off the front angled towards the passanger side, the caddy did not have this, I have a nipple on the back of the intake manifold going into the valve for the heater core (i assume) and the other one (from the way the caddy was originally) goes into the radiator, leaving no extra hoses for the water pump outlet.

Other than that I only have a few things that I am not sure if its going to work correctly like the switches and sensors for heat/air and the dumby gauges.

Also I have the complete 6.0 engine that came out, all brackets and stuff is there. Got an alternator and starter both still good, dist, p/s pump and lines, need to get them out of the garage if anyone is interested I will make a sweet deal for you if you take everything.

csbuckn
06-17-11, 03:03 PM
Nice work, no pics of progress?
I left the vapor canister line unplugged, it vents the gas tank. Some people will cut the line close to the gas tank and put a small air filter on it. Cap off all lines not used on the carb. Cap the line on the water pump with something that will hold up against the temp of coolant and use the one on the radiator. Whatever old sensors you can get back into the Olds motor will work when plugged back in like temp and oil pressure. Just pay attention to any ground wires you took off under the hood, you may have to ground them again to get some stuff to work. Was your caddy motor fuel injected?

Would you part with any of the parts off your caddy motor? I could use the motor mounts, oil pan and oil pickup tube.

asaddman
06-18-11, 12:37 AM
yes the caddy was fuel injected, I have the motor mounts, oil tube, the pan is shot, has a hole in it. I will post some pics next day or so. Thanks csbuckn on the info.

asaddman
06-18-11, 12:45 PM

Here is the engine inside the car. The pic is not great due to me using my cell phone but you all get the idea, once it is running I will pull it out of the garage and be able to get better pics then

sven914
06-18-11, 02:09 PM
Was it Chevrolet orange when you got it?

asaddman
06-18-11, 05:04 PM
no it was light blue, I just like the orange plus I am originaly from colorado and orange and blue go great together in my opinion (go Broncos!)

Fleetwood472
10-19-11, 11:57 AM
Hey Asaddman,

Do you still have that 368? I tried to PM you but am unable to. Let me know. Thanks - Justin