: looking to get Borla

rickpump76
05-03-11, 06:44 PM
2011 CTS-V Coupe.

I've had BB exhausts for about 2 months now but I cant help the fact I want to buy Borla exhausts when they come out. IMO, there is a HUGE diff in sounds between 2 exhausts. I'm also little disappointed in how "soft" BB sounds.

Anyone know when Borla will go on sale?

Rick

2011 CTS-V CPE AT | D3 Intake | BB Exhausts | 20% Tint |
Retired:
2010 M3 CONVERT MT | Borla Exhausts | 20% Tint |

GM-4-LIFE
05-03-11, 06:49 PM
Borla said they are working on the V Coupe system now. They said 2-4 weeks at the least. I will forward this thread to our R&D contact at Borla so they can get the system done a bit quicker!

Lwalling
05-07-11, 12:28 PM
Borla said they are working on the V Coupe system now. They said 2-4 weeks at the least. I will forward this thread to our R&D contact at Borla so they can get the system done a bit quicker!

I'm still waiting-impatiently.

How can I insure to get in on the first shipment?

aj660
05-07-11, 01:29 PM
I think it would make more sense to add a high flow cat which B&B will have available by the end of May. The high-flowcat should make your B&B exhaust louder... I spoke to Mike Boat the other day...

GM-4-LIFE
05-07-11, 09:21 PM
I'm still waiting-impatiently.

How can I insure to get in on the first shipment?

Let me know and I can possibly backorder you a set. Did you want full cat-back system or axle back system?

whytediamond
05-08-11, 01:33 AM
I think it would make more sense to add a high flow cat which B&B will have available by the end of May. The high-flowcat should make your B&B exhaust louder... I spoke to Mike Boat the other day...

I would be interested in this, I assume they are making this for sedan as well? Wonder if they will make a header for these systems?

jspridge
05-08-11, 10:10 AM
I had my Borla axle back system installed on Friday. Still doing some minor adjustments today. I'll post some impressions in the next few days.

Lwalling
05-17-11, 09:50 PM
Let me know and I can possibly backorder you a set. Did you want full cat-back system or axle back system?

Cat-back. Happy to pre-order. Send me a PM and I will reply, forum wont let me PM since I'm a "new member"

GM-4-LIFE
05-17-11, 11:27 PM
Cat-back. Happy to pre-order. Send me a PM and I will reply, forum wont let me PM since I'm a "new member"

Will send you a PM shortly. I have to get in touch with Borla to see if they will accept a pre-order for the full cat-back system because they haven't assigned the cat-back system a part number as of yet. They do have a part number for the axle back system, but as far as I know, they haven't completed their first run to date.

Lwalling
05-30-11, 09:08 AM
Any update? I see the axle back sku'd everywhere now so I assume it's only a matter of time.

Lwalling
08-08-11, 01:28 PM
Heard from Alvin at Borla today. Image attached, apparently coming soon for the catback section.

jspridge
08-09-11, 05:57 AM
I have a brand new, still in sealed box axle-back Borla system for the CTS-V coupe available for $1,000. Send me a PM if you'd like to buy it.