: Sending a PM to a Moderator but PM box is full

ThumperPup
05-03-11, 06:32 PM
Ok so i was wondering
not going to say who but we know there are a number of Moderators who are not supporters so they have the limit to the PM in Box and Out box stored msg's just like non supporting members
i think that
this should be changed cause
what happens when you need to contact a Moderator and there PM box is full so you can't even send them a PM

i think this should be changed for them to have a higher amount of msg's stored permitted or something
so that if you have to PM one and there box is full they should still be able to get msg's but
this is kind of irritating it's happened a few times
but how do you get help from someone with a full PM box or something like that ?

just a suggestion of something that should be looked into perhaps

JimmyH
05-03-11, 08:05 PM
The problem is that mod's are overrated, lulz http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/gif/biggrin.gif

RippyPartsDept
05-03-11, 08:45 PM
isn't the 'contact us' link at the bottom of each page (on the right) the best way to 'report' something? (or the triangle w/ the exclamation point under each comment/post on the left)

or was I wrong in assuming that

ThumperPup
05-03-11, 09:07 PM
well the PM i tried to send a Moderator had nothing to do with a Moderator or a complaint just a private PM about something so no reason to try and report anyting at the bottom of the link

just trying to

and at JimmyH

Yes you moderators are Over rated
and you think you own the world without any consiquence if you happen to make funn of someone or something they do or rude to someone its fine but when someone says something to a mod then it's instantly X X ?

im not trying have this thread turn into a trash can
so please don't start shit in here

i really don't care if your a Moderator or not not you personaly but anyone i don't give a crap if you have Moderator statuse or not cause it is over rated but the point being
trying to get ahold of someone and there Box is full
what happens when someone really does need to get ahold of a mod for something that has nothign to do with reporting or anyting like that

so why don't you go back down in yoru crab barrel and swimm some more

RippyPartsDept
05-03-11, 09:08 PM
inboxes get full... it happens... chill

(they get an email that says you tried to PM them)

JimmyH
05-03-11, 09:38 PM
You know something, you are a real piece of work. I was making a jest. Apparently, you can't or don't want to see anything beyond your limited scope.

I was probably the only moderator arguing in your defense.

WAS.

well the PM i tried to send a Moderator had nothing to do with a Moderator or a complaint just a private PM about something so no reason to try and report anyting at the bottom of the link

just trying to

and at JimmyH

and you think you own the world without any consiquence if you happen to make funn of someone or something they do or rude to someone its fine but when someone says something to a mod then it's instantly X X ?

i really don't care if your a Moderator or not not you personaly but anyone i don't give a crap if you have Moderator statuse or not cause it is over rated but the point being
what happens when someone really does need to get ahold of a mod for something that has nothign to do with reporting or anyting like that

ThumperPup
05-03-11, 10:42 PM
You know something, you are a real piece of work. I was making a jest. Apparently, you can't or don't want to see anything beyond your limited scope.

I was probably the only moderator arguing in your defense.

WAS.

So your saying with response you made in post number 2 you where trying to argue in my defense or what ever ?
my rear you where
that comment came off with nothing but rude sounding from it you think about it and if you posted something like this and i made that comment think about it

Rolex
05-03-11, 11:11 PM

just trying to

and at JimmyH

Wow. :pwn:

So mods are overrated, but you report every other post crying about people posting sticks and stones in your threads. Yeah I'm going to be in a BIG rush to come to your aid from now on. Best of luck bud.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/reservoir_dogs-worlds_smallest_violin.gif

gdwriter
05-04-11, 12:29 AM
TP alienating all the mods = :food-snacking:

How much longer before this freak show gets cancelled?

hueterm
05-04-11, 10:37 AM
In a world where "Pregnant Teen Mom" is a hit....?

Submariner409
05-04-11, 11:26 AM
Curious that, in my 5.5 years as a CF member, I have PM'd a Moderator (as a Moderator, not as a car parts question) only once, same for an Administrator, and that was to forward personal contact info.

Some people seem to whine several times a day !!..........every day.

I wonder - if one person felt the need to complain to a Moderator several times a day concerning his or her interaction with some or many other members, would that complainer eventually come to the realization of "What's wrong with me ? Why do I always seem to wind up in senseless threads and personality contests ? ..........and just what advantage does constant complaining give me ?"

Ranger
05-04-11, 11:38 AM
I doubt any moderator would respond to him anyway after the above tirade.

The Tony Show
05-04-11, 11:52 AM
It's kind of like how certain people run around saying "Screw the cops, man" and calling them all kinds of names, but then their house gets broken into or their car is stolen, and that same guy is begging the police to please help him out.

Never burn bridges, especially with people in a position of authority- you might just need their help some day.

JimmyH
05-04-11, 12:05 PM
:tsucks: