: Who wants an Eastern European wife? Ralph? Stoney?

bbozsik
10-10-04, 05:12 AM
Hey... just bought my tickets for travel from Boston to England to Lithuania to Belarus to Hungary to England to Boston. I'll be gone in December and January when the weather averages a balmy 0 degrees C. Could be worse, right?

I got tired just writing that.

Anyway, I was thinking... after reading the hard-luck dating thread. I could start a service for the unfortunate or lazy among us who just want a pretty wife, but don't want to go through the BS weeding through the crazy/ugly ones.

Most women in eastern Europe are very well educated, cultured, and possess a little Je ne sais quois that the French don't have.

Leave me your height/weight/size (top, bottom, and all-around) requirements, along with knowledge level of English. Also, foward a PayPal payment to me in the sum of $1000 to secure your pristine bride.

:lildevil:

If nothing else, you guys know I'm going to be serving up a healthy load of pictures... lots of pictures. :lildevil:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-10-04, 10:47 AM
These come with a warranty ? The last eastern european item i bought didnt work out so well...

Esp consicering your claim of a saine pretty woman , they dont exist....I think we call that an oxymoron ....Besides relationships are a complete waste of my time ....

At anyrate enjoy your trip , i thoughly enjoyed my travels in europe and the mid east , the only downside is that i was on military time , id like to go back and do it at my own pace ....The part i want to do most is sample the car cultures all over there ....Oh and the FOOD !!!Dont fear the cold , youll see a side not alot of americans get to see , europe in winter , ususly everyone goes for the summer , not the winter ....

tru504187211
10-10-04, 11:49 AM
Doesn't matter how they look, just bring back 2 -- one for you and one for me. As long as they've got some money I'll be willing to get that female to want me enough to do anything for me..(money...) Sound like a plan or will your being married kinda get in the way, bbozsik? :D :D :D

HotRodSaint
10-10-04, 01:24 PM
I'd prefer some pre '67 original/restored fast funky Eastern European car, a Tatra comes to mind and if it comes with a girl thats even better! :thumbsup:

Pre '67 means you drive it off the dock when you get back to the USA. Nothing needed, here's the paper work I'm going home now thank you very much. :burn:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-10-04, 02:24 PM
yes !!!! air-cooled v8s in trunks rule !!!!!

barge master
10-10-04, 07:02 PM
I'd like to start the bidding on Anna Kournikova.You could crack an egg on those cheeks.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-10-04, 07:05 PM
oh yah , i forgot they built that unforgetable shape over there ...she got more curves than a corvette ...er well shes as firm as one ....

RBraczyk
10-10-04, 09:35 PM
Hmm, you think you could bring me back one in the 18-20 range, yea thanks, and when you get back I can take a ride up there and pic her up. Thanks man!

Elvis
10-10-04, 09:38 PM
All those curves, and me without any brakes...

majax
10-11-04, 07:04 PM
Have a great trip!

Flying first class?

I dont have $1000 will you take my bros car.

ShadowLvr400
10-11-04, 10:52 PM
So, you're getting an attractive woman desperate enough to move to the states to be willingly sold into marraige for $1000?... And you dont even know what this woman's personality is like. Or any odd habits. What if she snores? Farts in her sleep, etc? Doesnt sound like a good basis for marraige if you ask me.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-11-04, 10:59 PM
i think i fart in my sleep and snore , esp after ive had a bowl of my kickass chili

sounds like a good match to me , esp at this point in my life , ill take anything thats female human and gives me the time of day

CadiJeff
10-11-04, 11:02 PM
So, you're getting an attractive woman desperate enough to move to the states to be willingly sold into marraige for $1000?... And you dont even know what this woman's personality is like. Or any odd habits. What if she snores? Farts in her sleep, etc? Doesnt sound like a good basis for marraige if you ask me.

do you think that would be much riskier than picking one up at a bar?

T_Dogg8
10-12-04, 07:58 AM
i worked with a guy who went to russia twice for a 'mail-order' bride. both of them left him as soon as he got back. but then again, the girls were always really hott and he was fat. so it was no surprise.

enjoy your trip. and don't forget about maria sharapova. she looks as good or better than anna and she can play tennis!!

Ralph
10-13-04, 11:02 PM
I think some of the most beautiful women are Ukrainian. Just look at Milla Jovovich if you don't believe me. :thumbsup: Actually there are strangely many Russian girls in my city now and there is a nice one working at where I get premium for the Caddy. Oddly enough, it's not me she looks at but rather the Caddy!! :rant2: Long way from a Lada.

barge master
10-14-04, 02:18 PM
There are some hotties over that way, no question. I was friendly with a girl from Estonia once, {three times actually} and she had some of the softest, most gorgeous blond hair I've ever seen. She wasn't still in the age group to really call a girl either, but she was holding her own quite well.

ShadowLvr400
10-14-04, 04:54 PM
It is more than just looks to a good woman. I think most of you agree, that our resident hottie Supafly also has a personality we all love. One we love so much, that even if she wasnt as hot as she is, we'd still be interested. Finding a girl with just her looks, or just her personality to be any one of our wives would be great, but both together create a very special woman. Find me one like that in Eastern Europe, and you have yourself a deal man. :)

Ralph
10-16-04, 06:12 PM
It is more than just looks to a good woman. I think most of you agree, that our resident hottie Supafly also has a personality we all love. One we love so much, that even if she wasnt as hot as she is, we'd still be interested. Finding a girl with just her looks, or just her personality to be any one of our wives would be great, but both together create a very special woman. Find me one like that in Eastern Europe, and you have yourself a deal man. :)

I tend to agree. Here are some of the most beautiful women in Russia, Europe, etc. and Supa blows them all away! And drives a Cadillac to boot. :thumbsup:

RB, there's even one for you named Vlada, and she is YOUR age!! :bouncy:

http://www.fmd1.com/v2/modelsearch.asp?action=search2&suchtyp=newfaces

Ralph
10-16-04, 06:26 PM
RB, you can sign Vlada's guestbook!! Who knows, maybe she'll get back to ya. :p just don't post her your pick, as we wouldn't want to scare her away now would we? :D

The Polish girl is ok too. :devil: ;)

barge master
10-16-04, 07:42 PM
Ain't no question, a cutie with a lousy personality is not worth the hassle. Most of the ones I met before I met my wife were the type where the novelty wore off quick. Still, I wouldn't have missed it for anything. At least I've got all the running around out of my system, and I can be commited to her without second guessing. What else is there for me now anyway? I'm old.

RBraczyk
10-16-04, 09:28 PM
just don't post her your pick, as we wouldn't want to scare her away now would we? :D

Why you :want: ...