: Any good dealers near Seattle? I have sort of a crazy scenario that might work out.

Andy@A&ACorvette
05-02-11, 11:40 PM
I think I'm going to order a coupe in the next couple of weeks.
I'm in California but we're planning on taking sort of a crazy vacation in July.
We are going to Fly to Vancouver, take a train ( I think it's called the Rocky Mountain Express) to Whistler, spend the night up there, take a helicopter over to the glacier and land, fly back to Whistler, take a seaplane back to Vancouver and then a train to Seattle.
Then I'd like to pick up my new V and drive down the coast and back to California. If I could make the timing work, that would be cool.
We were going to rent a car and drive back but this would be MUCH better.
I actually found one up there but after talking to the sales person, I found that they changed the price on their website significantly. (must have been a misprint or something) I thought about buying that one now and having them store it.
If anyone knows of a decent dealer anywhere in the Pacific Northwest, let me know.
I think If I order it in the next week or so, I can make this work.
Thanks

mother
05-03-11, 08:55 AM
Well I really can't comment on how good of a dealer they are yet, but I just bought a 6MT Wagon from Doug's Northwest Cadillac in Shoreline WA (Seattle) this past weekend. If you have another week or two I can be more helpful.

And once I have enough posts I can PM you the Internet sales guy I dealt with's contact info...

mother
05-03-11, 09:45 AM
Sent

RapidRob
05-03-11, 06:37 PM
I bought mine at Doug's back in 2009, and I wasn't very thrilled with their sales dept. But they were a Costco dealership at the time and I was trying to save a few bucks. After I found out others were getting better deals elsewhere, I tried to back out of my order with them, and found out that, in this state, if you back out of a deal, they don't have to refund your deposit, ( if any), and I had made a fairly hefty one. They advised that they would be keeping the deposit if I terminated the deal. Also, they refused to honor GM employee priceing even though I'd had obtained authorization. All in all, the experience left a lousy taste in my mouth. I get my service done at Brotherton Cadillac in Renton, WA., because they are closer to where I live, and they seem to be a good dealership. Don't have experience with their sales dept. however.

Rob

dvandentop
05-04-11, 12:04 AM
always see dougs on ebay with lots of v's

Extra
05-05-11, 12:13 PM
Is there something special that you need to order one. Most of the dealers in the seattle area have at least one in stock. You can do a search for all the v's within 200 miles of seattle and see what is in stock. Then contact dealer and go from there.