: Cadillacs,USA,and bin laden is DEAD!

chris13
05-01-11, 11:34 PM
May 1,2011 is a great day.Waited 10 years to drink to the death and or capture of this terrorist piece of garbage, and threat to freedom and all that is great in our country.Thank you to the military and all that they do and sacrifice for us and our country.I hope this can bring just a small piece of closure and justice to all those who have lost loved ones through the actions of hatred this man manifested.Enjoy your Cadillac tomorrow,it is a symbol of America,and we are proud of that today.

stevec5375
05-02-11, 08:26 AM
May 1,2011 is a great day.Waited 10 years to drink to the death and or capture of this terrorist piece of garbage, and threat to freedom and all that is great in our country.Thank you to the military and all that they do and sacrifice for us and our country.I hope this can bring just a small piece of closure and justice to all those who have lost loved ones through the actions of hatred this man manifested.Enjoy your Cadillac tomorrow,it is a symbol of America,and we are proud of that today.

I'm not advocating for the actions of bin Laden by any means but perhaps it is time to take a step back and have some empathy for other people who might see things differently:

http://www.ted.com/talks/sam_richards_a_radical_experiment_in_empathy.html

coolbeans
05-02-11, 11:47 AM
Poetic that a bottom feeder will now be eaten by bottom feeders.

Caddybill
05-03-11, 12:59 AM
I'm not advocating for the actions of bin Laden by any means but perhaps it is time to take a step back and have some empathy for other people who might see things differently:

http://www.ted.com/talks/sam_richards_a_radical_experiment_in_empathy.html

You and Sam missed one critical point. We Won the War and We did NOT take Their OIL.

stevec5375
05-03-11, 08:15 AM
You and Sam missed one critical point. We Won the War and We did NOT take Their OIL.

I think you missed the point. It was about putting yourself in other peoples situation and understanding why they feel and act the way they do.

Smokin' SRX
05-06-11, 05:13 PM
Steve, your point has been considered before and rightly so. But their violence shoulda been aimed at their own Gov and leaders if they felt used and deprived. After all, we paid well for their oil and woulda continued to buy it from them. Look at how revolt in the Mid east is appearing all over. There is nothing as powerful as an idea who's time has come. Killing innocents, intentionally however, cannot be sanctioned as a way of warfare. Religion/culture has a part here I believe.

We even fought a revolution over here about it.........

JIMHO
Peace.

SS

racingf1
05-06-11, 06:57 PM
It's hard for me to feel sympathy for anyone that massively murders innocent defenseless people for any kind of religious or prejudicial reason. Put yourself in Hitlers place if you need a reference. Not everyone in this world deserves our sympathy. Evil is Evil.