: 93-96 rwd Part numbers pages !!Freebie!! online check here

ocjmakaveli
10-09-04, 11:26 PM
Hi i scanned a couple papers i have of part numbers and put them online for you guys since most of you have been so helpful to me.

check this page for the part number papers

If anyone would be interested and has the complete part number pages set etc. if you can or are willing to send me the pages i'll pay return shipping and have these pages up right away i'd just need the pages for a day or two and then i'd return them. I would like to have a digital copy of these pages and this would benefit everyone. post if you have them thx.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=665178&cat=25&val=1&page=6

ocjmakaveli
10-10-04, 03:23 PM
I will be uploading my parts pics again sorry they are so blurry this time around it seems the site craps the picture down to bad quality and lowers the detail.

I will post a new site soon with a lot better quality pics at least nice detail ones like the ones currently on my comp High Detail.

theGman
10-10-04, 08:25 PM
Thanks. Actually I couldn't open page "bad server response", whatever that means.
I'll try again tomorrow.

ocjmakaveli
10-11-04, 07:40 PM
the new site is http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/ocjmakaveli

there are color images at top and then Black and White pages download whichever u decide is better for you

give me some feedback and let me know if you like them?

scurling
10-11-04, 10:58 PM
Makaveli:

Thanks for the effort. I have a shop manual, but a concise parts list is very helpful. I've seen some listings on eBay for Fltwd. parts lists. Is that where you got these? How many pages make up the entire parts list?

Ref, you comments about the previous pictures. Some web sites do reduce pictures automatically to save disk drive space. I don't know about yahoo, but HPPhoto site allows the user to upload the pictures for vieing only, which they reduce, or you can specify download quality, and they will leave the photo file untouched where it maintains 100% of its uploaded/original size.
I scanned some electrical diagram pages the other day and put them up on site for a guy. The scans were over 2MB per page. The files can get very large quickly.

My feedback:

The 12 pages I downloaded are ok for my use. They zoom with very good clarity. I printed one out and it prints good enough to read just fine. The scans look like the pages are rather thin, causing the back-side to shine through.

ocjmakaveli
10-11-04, 11:26 PM
yes it is from ebay i paid 4.00 for those parts pages but they were very thin and only the black and white pages got rid of the glare from the image on back of the paper.

get the black and white pages they don't have that effect with the images going through i will leave the site up for a few days hopefully everyone who wants to is able to download it.

i hope to get a comprehensive parts list with every part and picture available which i might be able to post one day maybe in the next few months of course it'd be easier if someone let me borrow a parts book.

Although i only know of microfiche and not paperback part books.

scurling
10-12-04, 12:11 AM
Mak:

I have a shop manual, but no parts listings. I use the local Chevy dealer if I need specific parts numbers. The shop manual is litterally 2 7/8 inches thick, so making copies and scans is a little difficult. A few pages is not too hard though.

thanks for the listings.