: 95' Fleetwood Leveling System

Daz77
05-01-11, 09:50 PM
I pulled the 30amp fuse on the leveling compressor inside the engine compartment. After a few days, I put the fuse back in and the compressor doesn't turn on at all. Even if I put two 85lbs dumbells in the trunk, they still didn't turn on. Search everywhere on the site and can't find any leads. Any support or advise would be appreciated.

drmenard
05-01-11, 10:47 PM
What I do when these leveling systems stop working right ... Go and get a air shock kit made for two separate fillers... Thats because I only use one of them... Then I disconnect the air line from the pump and connect it to one of the new filler valves and mount it right there under the hood...So I just open the hood and keep the shocks with 25lbs of air...There is a hole in the rail right there that works fine for mounting the valve...

Daz77
05-01-11, 11:28 PM
You pull the airlines from the compressor and put tips on them and fill them up at a gas station??? If so, that would be nice and easy. Post some pictures, because I'm lost...

c5cruiser
01-17-14, 06:06 PM
Yeah I'd like something also.
I just installed front and rear shocks on my 95 Fleetwood because they have never been replaced and I had pulled the fuse to the air compressor becaus it ran 4-5 minutes after shutting the car off. After replacing the rears it didn't make ai difference on the compressor running.
Does anyone have any diagrams on where to follow the air lines so I can find the leak?
I just hope that it isn't the pump itself.

mygpascaddy
01-18-14, 01:30 AM
I know for mine, my grandpa did it, but he connected the two lines with a T and then put a tire connection on there and mounted it right next to the gas cap. Then you just have to stop somewhere with a compressor and fill it up as much as needed. I am looking for an aftermarket compressor right now that would work and gonna stop by a few shops this weekend so I'll let you know if I find anything.

c5cruiser
01-19-14, 01:22 AM
I pulled the 30amp fuse on the leveling compressor inside the engine compartment. After a few days, I put the fuse back in and the compressor doesn't turn on at all. Even if I put two 85lbs dumbells in the trunk, they still didn't turn on. Search everywhere on the site and can't find any leads. Any support or advise would be appreciated.

I had pulled mine and the air compressor didn't start up right away also. At first at least. It started after a while, maybe about 20 minutes after putting the fuse back in.