: Good price on 2011 Escalade Premium?

Ideal303
05-01-11, 05:45 PM
Looking at purchasing a 2011 escalade premium next week. Prices paid? good target price? Is there any affiliate programs to sign up for to receive a discount? Thanks

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-11-11, 10:33 AM
I know you're looking for real life prices paid by our customers but you may want to take a look at the Cadillac site to see what kind of offers we have going on right now on the vehicle you're looking at and see just how low the price can go on one of these vehicles. We also have some other offers that you may qualify for such as teh Credit Union discount, College Student discount (and graduates within 2 years post graduation), Military discount and many others. I would personally suggest speaking with a dealership sales person to begin the process of purchasing the vehicle to see just how much you an get from the offers we are currently running. I hope this suggestion helps you.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service

h2kool4tn
05-15-11, 12:29 AM
I just bought the white diamond premium for 71000 with 0% APR. You can buy it for 68000 cash.

zimmthumps
05-15-11, 09:43 AM
I was out looking at the 2011 premium and the dealer was around ~69K out the door, however he had a 2010 white diamond leftover with 400 miles he was offering at ~65K. After going back & forth I happened to come across a 2010 premium pep car with 8k miles for 54k out the door. Pretty happy with the find.