: New Guy

cadtech
10-09-04, 08:13 PM
Hi everyone,
Had heard about this site from a few of my customers and decided to join. I curently have a 1991 Brougham and just got a 1997 Concours.
A little about me. I have been around Cadillacs most of my life. I have worked on Cadillacs the last 28 years of my life. I have been the shop forman of my dealership the last 2 years. I an going to try and share my knowledge with everyone here and hope to help.

Adam
10-09-04, 08:51 PM
well, its good to have you on the site, hopefully you can help everyone out. its good to have someone on the site that nows more than the average person about these things. congrats on getting the 97 Concours. :welcome:

majax
10-10-04, 04:04 AM
souns like you got some pretty cool cars :thumbsup:

:welcome:

and thanks for joing and any info you contribute, it is always nice to come here and find answers. Thats possible thanks to experienced mechanics like yourself.

CADDYBLACK99
10-10-04, 09:33 AM
Welcome cadtech!

It's great to have you on-board! I's always nice to have a direct-connect to go to for accurate info. Good luck with the 91' and the 97'. Thanks for sining up with us.

:welcome:
Paul

cadtech
10-17-04, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the welcome :) I finally got logged back in. I will try and help where I can and look forward to reading and replying to posts.