: FD up power what do you think?

Somefun
04-27-11, 06:40 PM
Guy's I just got the car tuned and it was running great for sure....Drove it home and didn't have any issues. But this morning on the way to work I started to hammer on it and all of a suddin it was breaking up and the boost went from 15 then dropped to nothing under WOT? It ran like crap the entire way there breaking up and not pulling boost. Then let the car sit for a few hours and went back out and beat it somemore and she was fine. Have you ever heard of this? I'm not even sure what to look for. I'm happy it working but would love to know whats up.

PhxTriode
04-27-11, 07:00 PM
Limp home mode, keeps bypass open and will only allow a certain amount of throttle. It also keeps speed below 60mph in some cases. Your tuner needs to disable the cross reference between throttle (P0068 I believe) position and expected airflow. I ran into this after New Era install. all good now.

Somefun
04-27-11, 07:05 PM
Limp home mode, keeps bypass open and will only allow a certain amount of throttle. It also keeps speed below 60mph in some cases. Your tuner needs to disable the cross reference between throttle (P0068 I believe) position and expected airflow. I ran into this after New Era install. all good now.

PHx even if we have the valve disconected? All ports arr caped and it's disabled in the software?

SuperBeast
04-28-11, 09:20 AM
disconnect your battery then then reconnect it from rear passenger side in trunk. See if that corrects it. sometimes u have to do this or disconnect the boost control plug on top of engine...try the battery thing first, id be curious to see if that corrects it.