: About to join...

serturbo
04-27-11, 05:06 PM
all you lucky CTS-V owners. Just pulled the trigger on a 2011 coupe - raven, Recaros, sunroof, sueded, auto. This is the first American car I will own... not counting the $500 Ford F-150 I drove in high school (I consider that my parents' car that I was relegated to drive). All my previous vehicles have been Japanese and almost ran the spectrum - Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, Mitsubishi. I fell into the crowd that believes the myth that Japanese cars are better built. Don't fault me because of that. LOL. I'm hoping the CTS-V will change everything I once believed to be true.

baabootoo
04-27-11, 11:49 PM
I hope you realize that you won't be able to haul as much as the Ford, right?????? :) (unless you get a trailer like I did)

GM-4-LIFE
04-28-11, 12:05 AM
Congrats! You are in for a treat! You will be an American car guy after this! I will never buy foreign! We don't use the F word in my family!

serturbo
04-28-11, 02:17 AM
Thanks guys. I've only been on this forum a limited amount of time and learned so much already. All of you sound so down to earth. Sorry, but I had preconceived notions of M3-type snobbery. LOL