: Terms of service

Oldchevguy
04-27-11, 11:16 AM
I have actually read through the terms of service page but when I get to the bottom to push the REGISTER button, there isn't one. How can I register and remove the yellow bar asking me to review the terms of service?

Ranger
04-27-11, 12:28 PM
You obviously have registered or you could not have posted this. I don't think you can remove that message. I get it as well. I think everyone does.

ThumperPup
04-27-11, 02:58 PM
there has to be a way cause i don't think i have it anymore
i know there used to be something near the top of the home screan and now there is nowthing near there for me i think there was a box with an x or something to close but its been a few weeks since i did that so not sure
are you talking about the section at the top
of the forum home page
there is a add soemthing about tooth brush or soemthing and then the Read forum ruels and guidlines or soemthing
those i know you can close out so you don't see them i did it

Stingroo
04-27-11, 03:27 PM
You've already registered. The yellow bar you're still seeing is a new feature because the terms have recently been changed. Instead of clicking the link, look to the right side of it (maybe hover your mouse over there, I don't remember), and a small X will be there. You can close the prompt and never see it again (that is, until the terms get updated again perhaps).

Welcome to the site, by the way. :welcomejimmyH:

Oldchevguy
04-29-11, 06:26 PM
Thanks, been around a few months. Mostly reading about possible problems areas with the V before I took the plunge. Absolutely no regrets. Rides almost as good as Dads '76 Eldorado did, a little quicker though.

The 'x' did the trick, should have looked a little closer.

Stingroo
04-29-11, 07:54 PM
A LITTLE quicker? Come on now. :thumbsup: