: Bawls

ThumperPup
04-27-11, 10:45 AM
Do you drink BAWLS is it your craving if so
where do you find yours in your town is it hard to find a shop that sells it
or can you walk into your 7 elevan and pick a bottle up no problem

darn im getting sick of this its my favroite drink
and i can only get it at Micro Center spend 2 hour hour calling every juic and soda distributor in NE Ohio yesterday
talking to CEO of BAWLS in Fl
he said his rep has been going back and fourth with the Distributers in Ohio for the past 6 months and can't come to a deal

OMG how hard is it to get a freaking bottle of B.A.W.L.S

ended up spending 52 dollars for a case yesterday at Micro Centers 24 10. 0z bottles

was goiong to order from online but they where going to charge me 79 dollars for a case plus shipping lol

so how about you do you drink BAWLS have you ever even heard of it

where do you get yours from

gary88
04-27-11, 11:30 AM
This thread sucks B.A.W.L.S.

ThumperPup
04-27-11, 11:35 AM
This thread sucks B.A.W.L.S.

well if you can't handle the taste then don't suck on the Blue B.A.W.L.S or red or Brown one eithere lol

dkozloski
04-27-11, 11:55 AM
It's enough to make a grown man bawl(cry).

thebigjimsho
04-27-11, 01:04 PM
First thread back from vaca is that TP has no bawls.

Not surprised.

ThumperPup
04-27-11, 02:46 PM
so far after talkign with the company directly and taking care of paper work for them to ship my an entire pallet of BAWLS
they want

Hey Ross – $2,372.40 to be exact J

For 1 Pallet with 72 case's of 10oz Bottels
I am waiting on reaspon's from my Boss to see if we can ship you Half a Pallet

On behalf of the Feedback Response Team,

Thanks for continuing to Fuel your caffeine fix with . . .

BAWLS GUARANA

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BAWLS-Guarana/37426778730

Won't you be our Fan?

drewsdeville
04-27-11, 04:33 PM
http://www.davesdailydose.com/pics/t/2/cherry_cola_balls_bawls_funny_humor_cool_haha_lol_ rofl_smiles.jpg

If I was gonna get a pallet stocked with something to drink, it could only be this:

http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainment/culture/best-beer/hoegaarden-7.jpg

ThumperPup
04-27-11, 04:58 PM
If i where going to get a pallet of beer it would be Land Shark
only cause its really one of the only beers i can stand the taste of and id say 80% of the bars and restruants i go to don't have it so i can't ever get it so to have a nice cool one when i get home would be nice at times

i picked up a case today when i was at giant eagle saw a 12 case of 6 bucks with a 10 dollar mail in rebate card i was like OMG figured it was a mistake but ill take it at there mistake price any day lol

I might look into seeing what i need to do
to leagly set up a vending machine in a location or 2 or even 3
i know all the kids at John Carol and Case Western Reserve would go threw that stuff in a week lol
might actualy see if i can set soemthing up with setting a vending machine up
but not sure what kind of tax licenses and other stuff id need to go threw
might do that with the BAWLS

thebigjimsho
04-27-11, 06:09 PM
If I was gonna get a pallet stocked with something to drink, it could only be this:

http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainment/culture/best-beer/hoegaarden-7.jpgI hate how much I love you right now...

Sevillian273
04-27-11, 06:23 PM
http://www.southernobserver.com/images/hoe.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-27-11, 08:12 PM
http://www.davesdailydose.com/pics/t/2/cherry_cola_balls_bawls_funny_humor_cool_haha_lol_ rofl_smiles.jpg

http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainment/culture/best-beer/hoegaarden-7.jpg

Solid Choice Drew. I almost bought some Paulaner Hefeweisen last night, but bought a local coffee based brew instead.

billc83
04-27-11, 08:32 PM
Thumper's posts are making me go bawled.

RippyPartsDept
04-27-11, 09:13 PM
I don't really like energy drinks (unless i'm at a bar and it's mixed w/ copious amounts of various liquors and even then its usually red bull or sugar free red bull aka red bull light)

but for specialty drink i like Brain Toniq (http://www.braintoniq.com/braintoniq/) they just came out with a new drink Trim Toniq (http://www.braintoniq.com/trimtoniq/) which I have yet to try, but really want to get a case or two to try and see if i can lose a few lbs

Brain Toniq is the world's first organic, kosher, botanical-based, non-caffeinated think drink specifically designed for those who need more mental focus and clarity. Formulated out of plant extracts and natural compounds, the ingredients in Brain Toniq have a long, proven history for their effects on increasing brain power and cognition. We add no chemical preservatives, no caffeine, no white sugar, no fake anything. Just fuel for the cranium.
I like that they use agave nectar for their sugar. I'm usually a well focused person so i'm not really sure how well it works in that regard, but because of the natural sugar you get a little buzz if you chug it and there's no crash... some people i let taste it didn't like the flavor, but most do

Trim Toniq utilizes some of the world's best herbs and natural compounds that have potential for curbing appetite. Some, like InnoSlim™ and AimSlim™, are proprietary blends whose clinical studies show a propensity to reduce caloric absorption in the intestines. The CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) we use, called Tonalin™, have FDA-approved claims, including
1. helps decrease body fat
2. increases the rate of fat burning
3. helps increase lean body mass
Others Trim Toniq ingredients, like coca leaf extract, have a long history with traditional people for working to lower the desire to overeat.
note the coca leaf extract - there's an explanation on the ingredients page about how it's legal because they remove the two illegal alkaloids

Destroyer
04-27-11, 09:16 PM
I kinda figured TP (same initials as toilet paper coincidentally) likes to suck on bawls. :histeric:

Sevillian273
04-27-11, 09:35 PM
I prefer Heineken for mental focus and clarity. :cool2:

drewsdeville
04-27-11, 10:01 PM
Solid Choice Drew. I almost bought some Paulaner Hefeweisen last night, but bought a local coffee based brew instead.

:thumbsup:

Love wheat beer, I drink it almost exclusively. Generally stick to the typical Blue Moon when going out on a budget, and opt for my favorite, Hoegaarden, with a meal or if my investments have done well that week :P

Solid choice yourself. I do, however, tend to prefer Belgian style as I find it a little more zesty and citrus-y.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-27-11, 10:05 PM
How's the hoegaarden stack up to the other wheat beers? I love a wheat beer. Blue Moon is a solid choice for me when the others aren't available.

drewsdeville
04-27-11, 10:23 PM
Well, I guess it really depends on the type you like. If you like weizens, like the one you mention above, you have a lot of options and that isn't well known territory for me. If you like Belgian-style, like Blue Moon, I personally think that Hoegaarden nails it and there is no better. Love the strong citrus flavor. But while both types are wheat, I think they are completely different animals.

Aron9000
04-27-11, 11:31 PM
Well, I guess it really depends on the type you like. If you like weizens, like the one you mention above, you have a lot of options and that isn't well known territory for me. If you like Belgian-style, like Blue Moon, I personally think that Hoegaarden nails it and there is no better. Love the strong citrus flavor. But while both types are wheat, I think they are completely different animals.

Drew, you ever try anything from Schneider-Weisse??? I swear that company makes the best wheat beers bar none. I'm especially fond of this concoction:
http://www.schneider-weisse.de/img/brauerei.spezialitaeten.eisbock.produkt.01.jpg

There's also a German restraunt where I live that serves Paulner on tap. Its kind of funny how they pour it, they'll fill the glass up, and it'll be like 1/3rd head. Then they just let it sit there and chill for a few minutes till the head goes down, then fill it up the rest of the way.

cadillac kevin
04-28-11, 12:15 AM
If i where going to get a pallet of beer it would be Land Shark

land shark is one of the worst beers I've ever had. it tastes like cheap ass budweiser. It's the only beer I've ever passed off to someone else (who was more than happy to drink it). then again, the same guy loved to drink cheap vodka that tasted like listerene (except 10x the burn) and gin that came in a plastic bottle and tasted like floor cleaner, so I don't think he had very good taste in alcoholic beverages.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-28-11, 12:17 AM
I prefer the Paulaner to the Blue Moon because it's smoother...

RippyPartsDept
04-28-11, 12:37 AM
budweiser tastes WAAAAY better than land shark.... i couldn't finish the first one

anyone ever had La Fin Du Monde?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0d/Unibroue_-_La_fin_du_monde.jpg/400px-Unibroue_-_La_fin_du_monde.jpg

drewsdeville
04-28-11, 01:02 AM
^^^ I tried that on a recommendation from my favorite bar tender. I was stuck on it for a while, but after some time it wore off for some reason. Very enjoyable nonetheless.

If you like that, then I HIGHLY recommend this:
http://shop.belgianshop.com/acatalog/Delirium_Tremens_beer.jpg

RippyPartsDept
04-28-11, 01:06 AM
i usually get Fin when i go home to NH around xmas and new years ... it's a nice treat and you can catch a good buzz on just one of the large bottles

what's that? i can't quite make out the label due to belgianshop's poor camera work

drewsdeville
04-28-11, 01:07 AM
Drew, you ever try anything from Schneider-Weisse??? I swear that company makes the best wheat beers bar none. I'm especially fond of this concoction:
http://www.schneider-weisse.de/img/brauerei.spezialitaeten.eisbock.produkt.01.jpg

No never have, but then like I said above, I was never as big of a fan of the German-style wheats, but I'm still curious now that you've brought it up. I'll be sure to give it a shot next time I see it.

drewsdeville
04-28-11, 01:09 AM
i usually get Fin when i go home to NH around xmas and new years ... it's a nice treat and you can catch a good buzz on just one of the large bottles

what's that? i can't quite make out the label due to belgianshop's poor camera work

Sorry, I picked the first image I saw on google images. it's Delerium Tremens, a high AC Belgian like Fin.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Delirium_Tremens.jpg

vincentm
04-28-11, 07:03 AM
I refuse to consume any product named after male genitalia...

Destroyer
04-28-11, 07:40 AM
I refuse to consume any product named after male genitalia...
Yeah someone needs to make a beer named after female genitalia. :cool2:

RippyPartsDept
04-28-11, 08:24 AM
thanks drew... i'll try and find it next time i feel like losing my mind

thebigjimsho
04-28-11, 07:26 PM
How's the hoegaarden stack up to the other wheat beers? I love a wheat beer. Blue Moon is a solid choice for me when the others aren't available.
Besides maybe Sam Adams White Ale, Hoegaarden is my favorite.

Florian
04-29-11, 02:05 PM
this thread is full of fail....nice comeback.....

F

Lord Cadillac
04-29-11, 04:22 PM
I notice a few things about this disussion...

1. It's a little weird - though I do see BAWLS in stores...
2. There's a lot of thread crapping going on...
3. There's a lot of funny stuff to read...

So I really don't know what to think. I'll just leave it alone...

Sevillian273
04-29-11, 04:50 PM
The thread crapping is probably a side effect of all the crap threading going on.

ThumperPup
04-29-11, 04:56 PM
I notice a few things about this disussion...

1. It's a little weird - though I do see BAWLS in stores...
2. There's a lot of thread crapping going on...
3. There's a lot of funny stuff to read...

So I really don't know what to think. I'll just leave it alone...

hey went i first posted this thread i had spinning in my head knowing that someone was going to make the first comment in it and it was going to turn into another thread in its own
so i figured why not

you know im not hating that it went around the way it did
its turning out funny just like i wanted it to
i knew there are a few hear who drink bawls cause i have heard them mention it

so i wanted to have my first thread on my day back turn out to be a good one and i figured this is good considering some of the ones i post lol

Sevillian273
04-29-11, 04:59 PM
I used to buy it once in a while until they stopped selling it around here. Its good, but overrated and over priced.

Lord Cadillac
04-29-11, 05:00 PM
The thread crapping is probably a side effect of all the crap threading going on.

What thread crapping? Nobody has complained to me.. Is that just what people expect here now?

hey went i first posted this thread i had spinning in my head knowing that someone was going to make the first comment in it and it was going to turn into another thread in its own
so i figured why not

you know im not hating that it went around the way it did
its turning out funny just like i wanted it to
i knew there are a few hear who drink bawls cause i have heard them mention it

so i wanted to have my first thread on my day back turn out to be a good one and i figured this is good considering some of the ones i post lol

Well I'm glad to hear you're okay with the way things turned out. If you wanted a weird (but funny) discussion, you got it. :p I never did try the drink you're talking about here - but maybe one day.. I've had plenty of Full Throttle and Red Bull (in my Yaegerbombs), however..

ThumperPup
04-29-11, 05:04 PM
Well I'm glad to hear you're okay with the way things turned out. If you wanted a weird (but funny) discussion, you got it. :p I never did try the drink you're talking about here - but maybe one day.. I've had plenty of Full Throttle and Red Bull (in my Yaegerbombs), however..

if i wasnt okay with something i think yall would have heard about it by now LMAO

but really
i have had Red Bull and Full THrotle and a few other things and they are just grose me out for some reason

i for 1 can't wait till End of fall erly winter ill be moving down to West Palm Beach or Boca have not decided where yet
but 1 of those 2 areas and from what i hear i can still walk into any 7 elevan speed way target or where ever and pick up BAWLS atleast thats what the guy who runs the company in Miami told me easy to find it down there hard to get it up here lol

billc83
04-29-11, 09:39 PM

:histeric: That is POTD material right there, Sevillian!

Sevillian273
04-29-11, 10:14 PM
Now there's an idea - A POTD rating system. Poast w/ the most nominations in a day wins. Kind of like the 'Employee of the month' parking spot but without all the key scratches in your paint.

ThumperPup
04-29-11, 10:36 PM
Now there's an idea - A POTD rating system. Poast w/ the most nominations in a day wins. Kind of like the 'Employee of the month' parking spot but without all the key scratches in your paint.

that is the one damm reason i never took the employee of the month parking spot when did get it lol
for real i would hear gusy in the break room or chating over the cubicals and over walls about how there spot for the week got them a keyed up car cause of the jelouse ass's lol

Destroyer
04-29-11, 10:49 PM
that is the one damm reason i never took the employee of the month parking spot when did get it lol
for real i would hear gusy in the break room or chating over the cubicals and over walls about how there spot for the week got them a keyed up car cause of the jelouse ass's lol
If we can take anything away from this thread it would be the fact that you have no bawls? Correct? :D

ThumperPup
04-29-11, 11:18 PM
If we can take anything away from this thread it would be the fact that you have no bawls? Correct? :D

have you miss read something ?
that is Incorect Fail for you this time

i got my BAWLS back a few days ago :) and they are Blue and each one is 10oz

Sevillian273
04-29-11, 11:26 PM
they are Blue and each one is 10oz

Sounds like a personal problem.

ThumperPup
04-29-11, 11:51 PM
dam str8