: Jesse, need a favor

cbloveday
04-26-11, 06:15 PM
Please send me the original tunes that were in the handheld I sent you.
(The ones with the higher shift point). I did not download to the computer before I sent you the handheld. I need them for my tunes file.

You may have to send 3 emails due to the size. It would mean alot to me to have them for the future.

If I get the slippage sorted out, I would like to run them.

Thanks Curtis

markrn
04-26-11, 06:54 PM
To the Mods / Florian etc: Wouldn't this be more appropriate as an PM to Jesse or a phone call vs posting in the open. Not trying to b a bad bump but I've seen recent other posts locked asking for similar info from Jesse.

e6t
04-26-11, 07:23 PM
To the Mods / Florian etc: Wouldn't this be more appropriate as an PM to Jesse or a phone call vs posting in the open. Not trying to b a bad bump but I've seen recent other posts locked asking for similar info from Jesse.

I ask... NAY, DEMAND, that this man be made a MOD... or a cross walk guard!!! or HALL MONITOR!!!!!111

CTSV4now
04-26-11, 07:32 PM
To the OP's defense, Jesse seems to respond to posts quicker than PMs.

markrn
04-26-11, 07:41 PM
To the OP's defense, Jesse seems to respond to posts quicker than PMs.

Then I guess its who you are or how much money you spend then, kinda hypocritical when others ask as well of Jesse and their threads are locked.

musclesbmf
04-26-11, 08:53 PM
I ask... NAY, DEMAND, that this man be made a MOD... or a cross walk guard!!! or HALL MONITOR!!!!!111

This post was AWESOME!!!

cbloveday
04-26-11, 09:07 PM
Then I guess its who you are or how much money you spend then, kinda hypocritical when others ask as well of Jesse and their threads are locked.

I was just reaching out to him. I called him earlier today and sent him a text. I was not complaining, just asking if he could do me a favor.
Jesse and I have done some business, true, but I am not his only client. He knows I am cognizant of that.

markrn
04-26-11, 10:04 PM
My point here is the moderators need to be consistent in their application of communication with Jesse. Like you stated your not his only customer here. Other people have gotten locked out for asking for an update or info from Jesse. It would be obvious to me that if he didn't answer you by phone or text then the forum is probably down on his priority list. Like somebody suggested maybe he needs his own vendors area to ask questions since he doesn't consistently return calls due to his business.

cbloveday
04-26-11, 10:16 PM
I understand your point. I also feel that since I am a platinum supporter of this site, I am not in the wrong to use this medium as a method of contacting Jesse.
I think the problem with the other posts was the way they worded their posts. I apologize if my attempt to reach him cluttered up the board or violated forum rules.
He will answer posts when he has down time. Not sure why the other threads were locked.
I took a look a the forum rules and i did not see where I was in violation.

dvandentop
04-26-11, 11:17 PM
My point here is the moderators need to be consistent in their application of communication with Jesse. Like you stated your not his only customer here. Other people have gotten locked out for asking for an update or info from Jesse. It would be obvious to me that if he didn't answer you by phone or text then the forum is probably down on his priority list. Like somebody suggested maybe he needs his own vendors area to ask questions since he doesn't consistently return calls due to his business.

I 2nd that just saw another jessie call out where he didnt get back to a guy who he was building his motor for.

Curtis you know you are notorious for having many post with jessie call me or jessie this etc....
i just skip over those threads usually but wish it was via pm if possible

getbit
04-26-11, 11:30 PM
Just a suggestion, but using DropBox is best for sending large files, instead of emailing...

cbloveday
04-26-11, 11:33 PM
You guys are missing my point. My post was not a call out.
I for one would rather not call him repeatedly when he can see my post and call me.
One of the reason he is so behind is the calls that interrupt his schedule.
I have seen it more than once in person at his shop.

Anyway, point taken and you will not see another post from me asking for him to call me.

Are we good?

markrn
04-27-11, 12:21 AM
Roger that !

DrumStix
04-27-11, 05:57 AM

I think the others were...

DrumStix
04-27-11, 06:01 AM
Roger that !

Still tho, it's kind of hard to figure out when / how to post and get in contact with him.