: Does anyone know what this is called?

04-22-11, 09:47 AM
After replacing the throttle body connector (female) I took a closer look at the male connector and came to realize that the pin (circled in red) was broken and as a result I had been receiving engine loss power and p0700 codes. I would like to replace this part... does anyone know what it is called and would you have a part #?.. Is it the TPS housing?


04-22-11, 11:26 AM
It's part of the throttle body assembly... you can't get it separately

04-22-11, 12:03 PM
it isnt?.. thats not good news at all...how much would this part cost me?

04-22-11, 12:29 PM
GM #9128412
List Price: $471.04
Your Price: $295

BUT ... I don't ship to Canada ...

04-22-11, 12:34 PM
thank you for the pricing.. I will surely followup with a US address

04-22-11, 12:52 PM
ok cool...

04-22-11, 08:58 PM
dude if you get a new throttle body i would love to take a peak at your old one ....i want to find out if there is a way to port and polish it...ive heard its not.

rippy seems to have a good price on this, and with our $ higher its a good time to but car parts!!