: Jesse?

SuperBeast
04-21-11, 08:50 AM
Tried reaching you yesterday...Are the parts that were supposed to be in by last Friday in yet? Hoping to get my car by the end of this week or at least by this coming Monday....Pls contact me and don't forget we are going with the 10'' bottom and porting the blower, snout, and TB
Jeff

Caddy Wagon
04-21-11, 09:10 AM
First time I have ever called him was yesterday. He answered on the first call after about 2-3 rings, and I got my 2.55 upper and belt ordered. He didn't seem rushed at all, I was pleasantly surprised. As long as they get shipped out soon, I'll be very happy. :cool2:

wait4me
04-21-11, 09:53 AM
Hi Caddy wagon, your stuff ships out today.

Jeff your block gets here today or tommorrow, Due to the holday weekend, it will delay engine assembly and machining work so it wont be till next friday im guessing before you have a running car. Im putting in 2 other motors for 2 other people today and tommorrow and saturday, so monday morning will be block work time for your build. :)

musclesbmf
04-21-11, 09:54 AM
Jesse...
please chack your email from me yest about upgraded tune for the ported blower of yours and 2.55 i'm installing on saturday.
Thank you sir.

Mark

CTSV4now
04-21-11, 10:13 AM
Jesse, can you respond to my private message?

SuperBeast
04-21-11, 11:22 AM
Jesse-
next friday i will have my car back to me or running out by you? dont forget to port my charger, TB, and snout...and we are going with a stock upper pulley and 10'' lower pulley !
thx

chrswk
04-21-11, 02:03 PM
And my fixed tunes would be nice, too. Thanks!

marodvas
04-29-11, 12:21 PM
And my fixed tunes would be nice, too. Thanks!

Still waiting for your tunes, chrswk? hope it resolves soon...

The Tony Show
04-29-11, 05:14 PM
Phone calls, emails and private messages please, people. This isn't a shoutbox.