: Trying to sign up to be platinum supporter.

MoistCabbage
04-21-11, 12:31 AM
I'm trying to sign up to be a platinum supporter. When I'm asked to choose supporter, platinum etc..., I choose platinum for 1 month and 10 US dollars. The next page asks me to choose my payment type, but the only option is paypal. Elsewhere on the site it says that payments by paypal or credit card will be made immediately, so apparently credit/debit cards are accepted. I really don't want to deal with paypal, I've had trouble with them in the past. How can I pay with a credit card?

Lord Cadillac
04-21-11, 02:05 PM
Hi there! Thank you for considering supporting the community! If you go through the motions with the system using PayPal - you'll find an option to move forward without having a PayPal account. So you'd use your credit card just like anywhere else - with PayPal simply being the "payment processor". Give it a shot and if you get stuck, let me know.. Since PayPal would prefer you to do it their way - it could be a little difficult to find the link/option to go around them. Worst case scenario, I'll take a screenshot... Keep me posted.

Thank you!

Sal C.

MoistCabbage
04-21-11, 02:40 PM
Ok. Clicked on pay with Paypal. On the next page it gives the option to pay with debit or credit. Thank you sal.

Aaron

Lord Cadillac
04-21-11, 03:31 PM
Any time, Aaron. Thank you too!

JimmyH
04-23-11, 12:51 AM
Thanks for your support!

If he did sign up, he is not showing a badge yet.