: Picked up my CTS-V on Friday..

NOLA-ZR1
04-20-11, 12:39 PM
Traded in my Audi S6 for a 2011 White CTSV coupe. Had 13 miles on her when I picked her up. Love all the tech stuff, Onstar and app, Caddy mobile app, XM, XM traffic, etc..

Haven't push it as she is still breaking in. But I notice she feels heavy till you give her some gas and she lightens up and goes...WOW.

I had a 2004 CTSV and I loved it. But after two years it developed the famous transmission CLUNK, and the dealer refused to admit anything was wrong. They have since hired/fired some people so I thought I'd give them another chance. And my Audi warranty was almost expired.

My new V is so much better than my old V, any everyway, but MPG. Which of course is not what it's about. Or I would have gotten a Volt.

I got the light Titanium interior, my first non black interior ever. It will take me some time to get used to it.

Scuffed the front fascia already, and ordered two sets from Luke @ Lindsay ($118ea.). Thanks to everyone who helped with that.

I haven't noticed anything quirky with the car yet. Other than:

No light on the transmission shifter gear indicators - But we do have the dash indicator.
The windshield squirters should have been hidden Corvette style in the wiper assembly.
A HUD would have been nice.
And I have to get a small trained monkey to clean the back interior glass.

Very small points/wishes on an otherwise great performance car...

I will post pics soon..

Good Luck to all, and stay safe..

Domsz06
04-20-11, 12:42 PM
welcome aboard.

The tranny shows the gears when you manualy shift in sport mode.

Don't pull straight in, back in.

go to target and buy the as seen on tv window cleaner, it works great for the windsheild and rear window.

GM-4-LIFE
04-20-11, 01:23 PM
CONGRATS! You just picked up an amazing car! Get some miles on it and it will get faster and faster.

DoingOK
04-20-11, 01:39 PM
Very nice.....I see you bought the fastest color. Good job ;-)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/G35Coupe/Car%20stuff/DSC05321.jpg

Mikevette
04-20-11, 08:39 PM
Congrats with the new V coupe. I came from an o9 White diamond V sedan and now reside in my 11 Silver V coupe. The coupe is bad ass looking with the push of the Load pedal it will put a hugh smile on your face that comet won't rub off. Enjoy, welcome to the V family.

Mike:thumbsup: