: Just bought a 2011 CTS-V coupe

tyfry1993
04-20-11, 12:01 AM
Black Diamond Edition, sunroof, suede, auto. Hopefully it doesn't take to long to get here! Went through Herb Chambers Cadillac, they were great. I'll be getting pictures up when it arrives in about 7-8 weeks.

GM-4-LIFE
04-20-11, 12:12 AM
Congrats! You will love it! I have been enjoying my 2011 Black Diamond V Coupe for the last 2 months. Best GM vehicle I have ever owned!

tyfry1993
04-20-11, 02:50 AM
I can only imagine how much fun your having! They only had one on the lot to test drive, it was probably one of the best experiences I ever had driving a car. Have you done any mods to it? Or have thought about doing any?

GM-4-LIFE
04-20-11, 02:17 PM
So far, I have done the clear bra, tinted the windows, swapped the factory chrome lugnuts for black ones and done the Borla catback exhaust. D3 intake and tuning is my next step. The Black Diamond V Coupe is really a crowd stopper. Everyone stares at the car everywhere I go.

Mikevette
04-20-11, 06:52 PM
Congrats on your V coupe!! I picked my Silver 6 speed 11 V coupe last month. Coming from an 09 V sedan white diamond I didn't realize how much I missed shiting. The backup camera is must for both coupes and sedans! The rearend profile had to grow on me but once the dealer offer it up the coupe for a test ride I was sold when I returned. The coupe has that bad ass sport look to back up the power under the hood. Anybody put theur coupes on the dyno yet to see what 6 speeds are putting down? I had 456 RWHP with my 09 Auto sedan with just a KPE CAI. Not bad for a grocier getter- sleeper.

Mike

BigJoeD
04-20-11, 07:30 PM
Congrats on your V coupe!! I picked my Silver 6 speed 11 V coupe last month. Coming from an 09 V sedan white diamond I didn't realize how much I missed shiting. The backup camera is must for both coupes and sedans! The rearend profile had to grow on me but once the dealer offer it up the coupe for a test ride I was sold when I returned. The coupe has that bad ass sport look to back up the power under the hood. Anybody put theur coupes on the dyno yet to see what 6 speeds are putting down? I had 456 RWHP with my 09 Auto sedan with just a KPE CAI. Not bad for a grocier getter- sleeper.

Mike

Really :rofl:

tyfry1993
04-21-11, 12:43 AM
I definitely hear you about the rear end. I looked at a lot of pictures of the coupe (this was before I saw one in person) and I wasn't really liking the rear end. After seeing it in person it's a whole different story, it's just gorgeous. I couldn't believe how many looks I got driving that thing. I'm hoping to eventually mod it down the road, but in the mean time I just have to control myself with the anticipation of when its arriving =p