: 1/18th Scale Black Raven Models

Tony407
04-19-11, 03:01 PM
Hey all,

To my knowledge there has never been a Black Raven CTS-V model offered for sale. Well just FYI there are a bunch floating around on eBay. I just bought one.

Tony

OldRoadDawg
04-19-11, 03:24 PM
Hey all,

To my knowledge there has never been a Black Raven CTS-V model offered for sale. Well just FYI there are a bunch floating around on eBay. I just bought one.

Tony

Hope you got yours cheaper than what these are listed for:

Black (http://www.diecast.org/diecast98/html/asp/list_reviews/xq/ASP/id.KY0KG02BK/qx/reviewpix.htm)

Silver
(http://www.diecast.org/diecast98/html/asp/list_reviews/xq/ASP/id.KY0KG02S0/qx/reviewpix.htm)

Tony407
04-19-11, 03:27 PM
A little cheaper, not a whole bunch.

Tony

Nutz
04-19-11, 03:37 PM
Here's something all V owners need, a CTS-V that poops out a flash drive...:histeric:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Cadillac-CTS-V-Hot-Wheels-USB-FlashDrive-/140534980325?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item20b8899ee5#ht_2019wt_1139

LitiGATOR
04-19-11, 03:45 PM
Anything in Thunder Gray?

neuronbob
04-19-11, 04:37 PM
There are finally silver ones on eBay!

I happen to have a 1:18 model in Thunder Gray and will probably sell it to get a silver one.

LitiGATOR
04-19-11, 04:52 PM
There are finally silver ones on eBay!

I happen to have a 1:18 model in Thunder Gray and will probably sell it to get a silver one.

Does it have the Euro tail lights? I'm not a fan of those . . .

Tony407
04-19-11, 04:56 PM

All of the ones I have seen have red tail lights.

Tony

Tony407
04-19-11, 04:58 PM
Anything in Thunder Gray?

Thunder Gray was one of the first colors they came out with. It's the Black Raven that I've been waiting for AND THAT MOMENT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!! HA HA HA HA HA HA! Okay, I'm done being excited. :cookoo:

Tony

neuronbob
04-19-11, 05:27 PM

It does. I bought mine as soon as they hit the market in late 2009-early 2010. They had the Euro tails and were only in Thunder Gray at that time.

And for Tony....for the longest, Thunder Gray was the ONLY one offered, so I'm super-happy that silver is finally available.

Tony407
04-19-11, 05:38 PM
It does. I bought mine as soon as they hit the market in late 2009-early 2010. They had the Euro tails and were only in Thunder Gray at that time.

And for Tony....for the longest, Thunder Gray was the ONLY one offered, so I'm super-happy that silver is finally available.

The new ones must be a new batch with the red tail lights. The one I ordered has red lights and most of the ones I've seen on eBay also have red lights.

Glad to see silver is available now too!

I'm just excited to have a such a detailed model of a car I actually own. How cool is that? Now if I could only replicate my wheels too...:confused:

Tony

qictrk
04-19-11, 06:57 PM
I'm wonder how long before the coupe is released?
I have a feeling it won't be long. Cecil...............

SleepTight
04-19-11, 08:00 PM
Available through Amazon for $104.99 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QDKXCW/ref=ox_ya_os_product Third-party vendor so not eligible for Amazon Prime.

Bowtye8
04-19-11, 08:57 PM
I was wanting one for about 5 months now. Al lthat was out there was the thunder grey with white taillights.
Unitl about a month ago I noticed the Black raven. I scooped one up. I have on my book case at work along with some Covette diecast.

Its a very nicely detail diecast.
If I had a Thunder grey I would pick up one of those....even though it has the euro clear taillights. Its a very nice piece.
I bought my Black Raven on ebay... Somthing close to 105.00

Tony407
05-03-11, 10:18 PM
I got my model in the mail today (air mail from China). I am SO impressed with the detail!! The center console opens up. The seat belts are actual ribbons of cloth with small chrome-like buckles. The front seats (Recaros) actually slide back and forth. It has springs for suspension travel. Turn the back wheels and it actually has a revolving driveline under the car. The mirrors are collapsible. They used felt for carpeting not only in the car itself but in the trunk...with a removable floor that exposes a spare tire. My only gripe is that both exhaust tips fell off during shipping so I'll have to glue them back on. Other than that this thing is EXQUISITE!!! So worth the money in my opinion.

It's so detailed that I fully expect the front wheels to start clicking and the paint to start wearing off on the trunk under the third brake light!! LOL

Tony

Tony407
05-03-11, 10:19 PM
The tread pattern on the tires even matches our PS2s!!!! LOL

Tony

Tony407
05-03-11, 10:24 PM
And the fuel flap opens. Wow. Just...wow. I just wish it was made in the USA instead of China. Heck...it's so detailed that the plastic engine was probably made in Mexico!

Tony

JOEYCTS-V
05-03-11, 11:30 PM
It was packed so nicely in the box and my driver side kicker panel still fell off. Very weird. I had to glue it back on. Guess I wasn't the only one with problems. The model looks great. :thumbsup:

Kluch
05-03-11, 11:43 PM
The one on amazon is a kyosho. Is that the one you guys have? I really want one but think I'll wait for a coupe since that's what I own. Nice to hear some feedback about the quality of these cars.

elphil
05-04-11, 12:14 AM
Kyosho, we need a V-Wagon!

Tony407
05-04-11, 12:23 AM
The one on amazon is a kyosho. Is that the one you guys have? I really want one but think I'll wait for a coupe since that's what I own. Nice to hear some feedback about the quality of these cars.

Yes, Kyosho.

Tony

IGotId
05-04-11, 09:48 PM
would love to see pics!

RogersV
05-05-11, 09:19 AM
would love to see pics!

Click on Silver or Black in post #2

Tuna
05-05-11, 09:58 AM
I need a red V Wagon in 1/18? Anybody make a V Wagon model yet?