: Tire Pressure Sensor Question

04-18-11, 11:38 PM
I bought a set of 4 "slightly used" tire pressure sensors listed for our car on E-bay. I received them today. It appears that I will need the insert that goes into the valvestem, most tire shops carry these I imagine. How are these held onto the wheels? I didn't take a look at the stock ones when I had my tires swapped over to the satin graphite rims.

Looking for some help if you have it. These are the correct part #, in my head I can't picture how these will actually "bolt on" to the inside of the wheel.

Thank you:yup:

04-18-11, 11:55 PM
After a closer look it appears there is a screw on part that will go onto the "stem" when its inserted through the wheel itself. I think I just answered this thread myself :)