: Rear Entertainmaent parts

comonroots
04-18-11, 10:27 PM
Cant find a part number but im looking for the A/V RCA jacks that come with the entertainment package on 02-06 escalades. My rear console bezel has 3 round vertical cutouts that are perfect for RCA jacks. I just cant find any parts that go there nor can i find the entire bezel with them built in. I already have the wires ran just need the jacks. Thanks for the help.

RippyPartsDept
04-19-11, 12:17 AM
i'm not too familiar with what you're talking about

can you take some pictures?
one of the wires you have and one of the spot that the jacks you need plug into?

i'm tempted to think that what you're talking about is a generic a/v cable that can be found at basically any radioshack for a couple bucks (which would explain why gm doesn't really carry it as a part and you can't find it)

but i could be way off here, so the pictures could help a lot

comonroots
04-19-11, 10:21 AM
Here's the rear bezel. Bottom left corner of the bezel are 3 holes. I left one plugged. I'm assuming these are for AUX jacks for the vehicles that come with a full entertainment package.
http://tapa.tk/mu/48dd6b0c-8a97-444f.jpg

Here is a close-up of the holes. I bought some RCA jacks but they arent wide enough.
http://tapa.tk/mu/48dd6b0c-8c45-15ef.jpg

JMAC

RippyPartsDept
04-19-11, 11:01 AM
That is a custom setup. GM did not offer rear entertainment jacks in that console like that. I asked around in my shop and they all said that was custom work.

Do you have any idea who would have installed it?

If not you will probably have to take it to a local aftermarket a/v shop for help if you can't find what you need at radioshack or online.

comonroots
04-19-11, 03:46 PM
Hmm. Ok. The holes looked factory to me. I live in a small town in RI and bought the truck in Cali. Needless to say, small town small shops. I've been searching all over the web and closest I found was that jack j avowed in the picture.
Thanks for the help though.

BTW, where did GM put the REC jacks?

JMAC

RippyPartsDept
04-19-11, 05:47 PM
the jacks on the factory roof mounted systems are up in the roof where the player is (at least that's what the guys in the shop are telling me)